Which Teams Would You Swap Starting QBs With?

TAB420

Reaction score
I feel a talented QB2 might be all we need. Sometimes a little pressure goes a long way. Russ is to comfortable.

zchurch74

Reaction score
If I could pick it would be Allen or Mahomes. Allen first just because I can’t stand Mahomes. Either of them careers would end because of Pete ball so it doesn’t really matter.

El Caliente

Reaction score
As a Saints fan, may we please take your quarterback off your hand? We will gladly give you a former #1 over all pick, or a Swiss Army knife for him.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
LOL. Can we add another caveat to this deal? Whichever QB you trade for, even if it's Mahomes, you absolutely CANNOT improve the O-line, or change the coach. Also bring Schotty back to be Pete's puppet. Let's see how well this goes.

El Caliente":3j8osua7 said:
As a Saints fan, may we please take your quarterback off your hand? We will gladly give you a former #1 over all pick, or a Swiss Army knife for him.

SOLD! I don't want this, but I'm sure Payton would take care of him and New Orleans would FULLY embrace him. Seriously, this would be great.

KinesProf

Reaction score
zchurch74":22xxn31i said:
I can’t stand Mahomes.

Whoah. Now that's one I haven't heard before. I thought he was one of the most universally well liked elite pro athletes in recent times.

I can't think of a single reason not to like the guy.

OP
OP
Rat

Rat

Reaction score
KinesProf":2slunt05 said:
zchurch74":2slunt05 said:
I can’t stand Mahomes.

Whoah. Now that's one I haven't heard before. I thought he was one of the most universally well liked elite pro athletes in recent times.

I can't think of a single reason not to like the guy.
He’s a cringeworthy actor, maybe the worst among professional athletes. Other than that, I agree.

OP
OP
Rat

Rat

Reaction score
Fade":2526sseh said:
Rat":2526sseh said:
Factoring in all the variables, which starting QBs would you swap Russ with?

Bills - Yes
Dolphins - Yes
Jets - No
Patriots - No

Bengals - Yes
Browns - Yes
Ravens - Yes
Steelers - No

Colts - No
Jaguars - No, but ask me again in four months
Texans - Yes
Titans - No

Broncos - No
Chargers - Yes
Chiefs - Yes, obviously
Raiders - No

Cowboys - No (close though)
Eagles - Not right now, but I do see Wentz bouncing back
Giants - No
WFT- No

Bears - No
Lions - No
Packers - No. Rodgers is better, but at their ages, I couldn't make that swap
Vikings - No

Bucs - No
Falcons - No
Panthers - No
Saints - No

Cardinals - Yes
Niners - No
Rams - No

That's nine "yes" picks for me, although it's essentially ten since I'd put the Jags on there once the ink on Trevor Lawrence's contract dries.

Terrible list.

In this hypothetical, that won't happen btw. They would only consider established QBs that have proven themselves over multiple seasons. They must possess some mobility, have outstanding accuracy, and be able to throw the ball deep, while doing it consistently for multiple seasons.

The only QB in the entire NFL that has better numbers than Wilson over the last 3 years is Mahomes, that is it, and their numbers are comparable. Wilson achieved that with a worse OC, worse O-Line, a lesser collection of weapons, and PC throwing a monkey wrench in there a few times to fulfill his neuroticism.

Pat Mahomes
DeShaun Watson

Maybe/Probably Josh Allen.

That's it. That's the list.

Rodgers is too old. Herbert is too green, but maybe would come in behind Allen.

This upcoming QB class is the most overhyped QB class in a longtime. I don't see any of these guys being the next big thing, and that includes Lawrence. They are all 1-read guys. Last year's class was much better.

The question asks what QBs YOU would swap, not what you think our front office would do. I never said anything about it being realistic either.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I feel like Wilson gets knocked for not risking his career to make a play.

He’s being treated like Shawn Alexander. Who was continually knocked for not running hard enough.

In my opinion RW needs a successful play action game in order to succeed in the post season.

So Pete is correct. Defenses need to fear our run game in order for the touchdowns to come. Early season success doesn’t translate to the playoffs. Think of Elway’s last two years in Denver.

Russell Wilson could put up highlight numbers in a lot of offenses just like the Falcons and for very little reward.

In order to win another title the run game needs to be on point.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
None. Trade him for picks and get some rookie QBs and have them game manage. Use the remaining 30M+ to get O-Line, Defense, RBs. It'll look pretty similar possibly even better if that rookie QB is half decent.

Latest posts