Whiner vs Cheese gamethread

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
Packers should have won that game. That dropped INT on SF's last drive was the Packers death sentence. I swear the 49ers have 9 lives, they should of lost to the Falcons week 16, Cardinals last week, and then again today. There luck is going to run out soon. Props to Green Bay for giving SF all they could handle today with a defense that ranks close to last in the league.

Go Hawks!!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I thought that kick was being blocked as well, I can't believe it split two sets of uprights. So close.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Legion12Boom":2sgym2ty said:
Packers should have won that game. That dropped INT on SF's last drive was the Packers death sentence. I swear the 49ers have 9 lives, they should of lost to the Falcons week 16, Cardinals last week, and then again today. There luck is going to run out soon. Props to Green Bay for giving SF all they could handle today with a defense that ranks close to last in the league.

Go Hawks!!

Huh? What? *stares at avatar*

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":12hxsxwy said:
https://vine.co/v/hYpV6ubrV6J

BdQltNcIQAARBst

So close, right through his arms.... :34853_doh:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

James in PA

Reaction score
Guys if this season taught us anything it's that nobody is going to do us any favors. That's why we had to bring it in week 17 because there was no way the whiners were losing in Zona with a shot at the division still. I fully expect the whiners to pull another close one out of their asses next week. It would be nice if Carolina beat them, but I don't see it happening. I think the Hawks are the only team capable of beating the whiners at this point ... and pound them we will in two weeks. Earn everything.

ivotuk

Reaction score
James in PA":uq0k1f40 said:
Guys if this season taught us anything it's that nobody is going to do us any favors. That's why we had to bring it in week 17 because there was no way the whiners were losing in Zona with a shot at the division still. I fully expect the whiners to pull another close one out of their asses next week. It would be nice if Carolina beat them, but I don't see it happening. I think the Hawks are the only team capable of beating the whiners at this point ... and pound them we will in two weeks. Earn everything.

I agree, i would love to see them in the clink in two weeks. The only thing that concerns me right now though is the Saints. I believe we will beat New Orleans, because we will not overlook them.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Legion12Boom":2vufrwdd said:

Go Hawks!!

Let's not forget the called back INT for off sides, funny how the flag didn't come out until the ball was intercepted and player tackled, then the flag flies. Should have been called when it happened if it was truly legit, would they have thrown it if it was a completion? Doubt it, too many people pregame at the Packers vs Bears game and pregame today buying into the AR miraculous come back bullshit.

Magic823

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1wt9iqqp said:
Legion12Boom":1wt9iqqp said:

Go Hawks!!

Let's not forget the called back INT for off sides, funny how the flag didn't come out until the ball was intercepted and player tackled, then the flag flies. Should have been called when it happened if it was truly legit, would they have thrown it if it was a completion? Doubt it, too many people pregame at the Packers vs Bears game and pregame today buying into the AR miraculous come back bullshit.

Sorry but BS, the announcers were already talking about it as a free play even before the ball was thrown. I know being a whiners fan affects your head, but you gotta listen.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":t3mwtmur said:
Legion12Boom":t3mwtmur said:

Go Hawks!!

wow, you obviously were watching another game. Announcers called it a free play right when it was snapped. Don't let your Niners bias hit u in the face too haed

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":36miblu3 said:
Legion12Boom":36miblu3 said:

Go Hawks!!

Go back and watch the game, and take your blinders off. Even Aikman said there was a flag before the pass was thrown.

If anything the calls and no calls were even or in the ninnies favor. Just because Craptree and AB raise their hands jesturing towards the refs on every ball they dont catch doesnt mean there was PI.

4freakin9

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1a6x53md said:
lvnginhwktwn":1a6x53md said:
Legion12Boom":1a6x53md said:

Go Hawks!!

Go back and watch the game, and take your blinders off. Even Aikman said there was a flag before the pass was thrown.

If anything the calls and no calls were even or in the ninnies favor. Just because Craptree and AB raise their hands jesturing towards the refs on every ball they dont catch doesnt mean there was PI.

The blatant holding on RayMac while he was trying to sack Rodgers on the 4th and 2 is all you need to see.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
James in PA":1b1czkrg said:
Guys if this season taught us anything it's that nobody is going to do us any favors.

No favors at all you say? Uhh, Matt Schaub says hi to your division championship. ;)

(just messing around, but couldn't resist :) ).

Hoping you guys get what you want and the 9ers make it to the CLink in two weeks.

EDIT: And yeah, obviously a free play on the would-be Reid INT. Weird conspiracy theory. C'mon LVNG.

5_Golden saying the Packers guy was offsides on the final FG ain't one though: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... s-offside/

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2vq6oe2x said:
James in PA":2vq6oe2x said:
Guys if this season taught us anything it's that nobody is going to do us any favors.

No favors at all you say? Uhh, Matt Schaub says hi to your division championship. ;)

Hoping you guys get what you want and the 9ers make it to the CLink in two weeks.
Careful what you wish for. You're gonna regret this statement in 2 weeks.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2f4dfje1 said:
Careful what you wish for. You're gonna regret this statement in 2 weeks.

Think through it for a second. It'll come to you. :)

(the hint is that I prefer the 9ers chances at the CLink than the 9ers chances to having lost in Carolina and being out of the playoffs)

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2azpjz96 said:
James in PA":2azpjz96 said:

EDIT: And yeah, obviously a free play. Weird conspiracy theory. C'mon LVNG.
And Micah Hyde says hey to your division win.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":3c8pn40j said:
Popeyejones":3c8pn40j said:
James in PA":3c8pn40j said:

Looking for the time I pulled the eternal victim complex of claiming the 9ers have never been done any favors all year. Any help with that? If not, your post just doesn't make any sense, my man. ;)

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I wonder how many whiner trolls would be here if the ninnies lost. My bet is close to zero. Carbon copies of the cowpatties fanbase! Sad really.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1bio57wu said:
Hawkalypse":1bio57wu said:
Popeyejones":1bio57wu said:
James in PA":1bio57wu said:

Looking for the time I pulled the eternal victim complex of claiming the 9ers have never been done any favors all year. Any help with that? If not, your post just doesn't make any sense, my man. ;)
Sense is overrated, kind of like douchey tattooed QB' s from Nevada.

Latest posts