Whiner vs Cheese gamethread

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1lha81as said:
I wonder how many whiner trolls would be here if the ninnies lost. My bet is close to zero. Carbon copies of the cowpatties fanbase! Sad really.

That describes basically every fanbase ever, doesn't it? The only time the Webzone hasn't been flooded with Hawks fans (and just had the Hawks fans regulars) recently was the week after the Zona game.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Popeyejones":7o3bmvnv said:
Sports Hernia":7o3bmvnv said:
I wonder how many whiner trolls would be here if the ninnies lost. My bet is close to zero. Carbon copies of the cowpatties fanbase! Sad really.

That describes basically every fanbase ever, doesn't it? The only time the Webzone hasn't been flooded with Hawks fans (and just had the Hawks fans regulars) recently was the week after the Zona game.

Was a good few days to take off. The amount of drama that was avoided/ignored, unfathomable...

253hawk

Reaction score
4freakin9":2rxz1l7z said:
The blatant holding on RayMac while he was trying to sack Rodgers on the 4th and 2 is all you need to see.

That was funny, because he didn't even act like he was held. Didn't complain to the refs or throw his arms up or anything. Just turned and walked as he watched the ball sail downfield like it was any other play.

How about all of the mauling that Brock was getting away with? Don't think they called him for a single thing all game.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
253hawk":21akxe39 said:
4freakin9":21akxe39 said:
The blatant holding on RayMac while he was trying to sack Rodgers on the 4th and 2 is all you need to see.

That was funny, because he didn't even act like he was held. Didn't complain to the refs or throw his arms up or anything. Just turned and walked as he watched the ball sail downfield like it was any other play.

Defensive tackle Ray McDonald said he got more than held by center Evan Dietrich-Smith while trying to sack Aaron Rodgers on a fourth-quarter play, the one where Rodgers escaped and completed a fourth-down pass to Randall Cobb at the 4. “He was choking me out,” McDonald said. “I looked at the ref and just ran off the field. They weren’t calling stuff all game.”

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2014 ... ot+Read%29

253hawk

Reaction score
He should worry more about not being able to tackle Rodgers when he had him dead to rights and both arms on him.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia said:
I wonder how many whiner trolls would be here if the ninnies lost. My bet is close to zero. Carbon copies of the cowpatties fanbase! Sad

That's hilarious, you guys gloat all season long here and on the Web zone then disappear like cockroaches when the lights come on after AZ handed you 4 turnovers and still beat you at your precious Clink. Thought your 12th man was going to commit suicide. Then you guys beat the Rams and suddenly you're God's gift to the NFL again.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":22uatwts said:
Sports Hernia":22uatwts said:

Wrong,
I've NEVER posted at webzone or any other 9'er board, I don't have the desire too. Its highschoolish behavior to troll other teams boards.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":18ettdzk said:
Sports Hernia":18ettdzk said:
I wonder how many whiner trolls would be here if the ninnies lost. My bet is close to zero. Carbon copies of the cowpatties fanbase! Sad

That's hilarious, you guys gloat all season long here and on the Web zone then disappear like cockroaches when the lights come on after AZ handed you 4 turnovers and still beat you at your precious Clink. Thought your 12th man was going to commit suicide. Then you guys beat the Rams and suddenly you're God's gift to the NFL again.
Ive NEVER posted on the webzone, read my post to Popeye. OH and BTW you just described YOUR fanbase to a T with that weak shot at ours.

hawker84

Reaction score
253hawk":3c3k4n9g said:
4freakin9":3c3k4n9g said:

How about all of the mauling that Brock was getting away with? Don't think they called him for a single thing all game.

He was held and it was obvious, but who cares, Justin Smith holds on every play, what's your point?