White slaps Sherman twice: Request .net Detectives

nsport

Reaction score
McGruff":1zsfnwjl said:
nsport":1zsfnwjl said:
I saw that live and didn't take any offense to it... He was being owned and took exception to Sherman getting in his face post-play. Non-issue in my book.

Sherman wasn't getting in his face. White was blocking Sherman.

You can defend him all you want. Sherm pulled up, continued into Roddy's space and likely said something there. It was not a hard slap at all, nor was there a lot of aggression either way. Enough to twirk someone, which apparently happened.

253hawk

Reaction score
Except Roddy flops back like he just got shoved and swings for the head immediately. Twice. Sherman couldn't have said anything too disparaging in the space of about 1 second before that transpired.

rsm650

Reaction score
McGruff":3ht4iycd said:
Dietrich":3ht4iycd said:
Here's a screenshot of the incident as shown in the linked highlights video. Sorry for the play button in the middle, best I can do!

I19qpz

Um . . . Brandon?

:laugh:

Damn I feel bad since he got hurt in this game...

Veilside

Reaction score
I think we found the real play he hurt his groin in. :lol:

OrFan

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":37954jlv said:
That's called "1 catch for 20 yards on 4 targets..."

Hey, maybe we should refer to him as "one ball Roddy!"

Atradees

Reaction score
Roddy's blouse appears to be torn in this image after being abused all game by Sherman.

I was trying to find this image so thanks net detectives.

chihawk

Reaction score
Sherman obviously is in his head, but I don't really have a problem with this....that's much more of a push than a slap to the face/helmet.

253hawk

Reaction score
Aldon Smith did the exact same thing (actually a little more restrained and only one shot) to Breno and immediately got the 15.

Ref consistency at its finest.

hawker84

Reaction score
That right there is the case of a use to be receiver on the downslope of his career with no SB anywhere near in sight and the sun is a setting... Go quiet young warrior, go quiet now...

Seeker

Reaction score
When the vid plays through, browner sees it and gets on whites head about that aggression.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
253hawk":vu1rauro said:
Aldon Smith did the exact same thing (actually a little more restrained and only one shot) to Breno and immediately got the 15.

I thought this was football, not wuss ball. He gave him a little shove, big deal. This is a physical game

ivotuk

Reaction score
Dietrich":2vyetbdl said:
Here's a screenshot of the incident as shown in the linked highlights video. Sorry for the play button in the middle, best I can do!

I19qpz

Damnit! My groin looks like it's about to go! Kam...don't even think about it!

chawx

Reaction score
253hawk":25ytuvno said:
Roddy White must be mad at his internet. Not only is he a moron but he's a little beyotch, too.

ib2aZNHaaCtg7B.gif

Slap? ... looks more like he wanted to give Sherman's face a hug with his hand. I've had girls slap me harder than that...

Kixkahn

Reaction score
That would be something interesting if you could hear what was being said. Of course most of it would be bleeped.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
253hawk":ib8ode2u said:

The NFL:

"If you touch a quarterbacks ankles, that's a 15 yarder and a $15,000 fine, but feel free to slap people in their heads after the play multiple times, that's ok..... well as long as they aren't quarterbacks of course."

A

Anonymous

How about the elephant in the room in that gif?

Every member of the LOB can be seen converging on that play.

Nice.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Sherman's mind-fk mouth while putting on a shut-down defense on some guy who's usually a superstar--that remind you of anyone? To me he's exactly like Gary Payton back in the day.

Latest posts