White slaps Sherman twice: Request .net Detectives

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good comparison, Gary could talk with the best of 'em, and always backed it up. The Glove played D to another level.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1bbvs8ff said:
Sherman's mind-fk mouth while putting on a shut-down defense on some guy who's usually a superstar--that remind you of anyone? To me he's exactly like Gary Payton back in the day.

Great comparison.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":smi2brad said:
I cannot believe the refs didn't see this. He smacked Sherman like 3 times.
You KNOW that the Ref's saw it, but because they probably don't like Sherm, they pretend like they've seen nothing.
I only hope that after the big cheese watch the game tape, looking for $ shots, that they get on the asses of the clowns in the striped shirts for NOT putting a stop to White's tantrums.
Professional?, my ass.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2v353qje said:
253hawk":2v353qje said:
Aldon Smith did the exact same thing (actually a little more restrained and only one shot) to Breno and immediately got the 15.

Ref consistency at its finest.

I thought this was football, not wuss ball. He gave him a little shove, big deal. This is a physical game
might be a physical game, and I get that, if it happens Once?, okay...Twice? um-you're pushing your luck...but THREE TIMES?, that's called over cooking, and screams for a flag from the officials.
IF Sherman were to do that, OR even attempt to retaliate?, the Refs would be all over his ass, and you damned well know it.
Officiate the gotdamned gameS consistently Refs, ... CONSISTENTLY!

G

Grapeshot stores the categories of story you have been exposed to. Toms Womens Lace Crochet Shoes Black Toms Baltic Dip-Dyed Womens Crochet Classics Shoes 锘縟ay Burberry outlet polo shirts for you women toms cordones toms outlet scam After I had created a working model and began wearing a pair of early SwitchFlops, one of my family friends told me that I should patent my design. Toms Beachmaster Turquoise Mens Toms Cordones Shoes Grey Unfortunately, I have been listening to Harold Camping for over 40 years now. toms shoes discount sales Does not know for what, do not know which day to begin from, the sister-in-law will that she thought for a mother to the home, and make every attempt to rack one's brains do mom's ideological work, to let her go to my father, and that her man the reorganization of the family. Toms Beachmaster White Backspray kids toms shoes on sale I believe people are sinful, but the parents in the guilty can let him know more pay and reward, or even know how to love. White Red Toms Womens stripe shoes <a href="http://stammler.com.br/images/tomsoutlet/Toms-Womens-Dragon-Glitters-Pink-id-35.asp">Toms Womens Dragon Glitters Pink</a> Gradually he felt chest tightness, head is a bit dizzy, eyes open. friends of toms non profit <a href="http://mickandsarah.com/img/tomsoutlet/toms-womens-shoes-classic-id-51.asp">toms womens shoes classic</a> Guilty he could not give love to bring abundant life. toms sale outlet
umxkvsar http://jeantetjewels.brinkster.net/imag ... -id-83.asp igaqfrxg

Latest posts