Who makes the hall of fame on our current roster?

two dog

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1v4p78ml said:
Realistically, only Russell, Sherm, Earl, and Kam have a reasonable shot at the HoF... but only if their careers mimic the following players.

Russell's mimics Montana's with at least two more SBs and at least one more NFCC without winning the SB.

Sherm's mimics Champ Bailey's from a longevity standpoint and production.

Earl's mimics Polamalu's from a longevity and production standpoint.

And Kam's mimics Steve Atwater for the same reasons.

And Pete is a lock when he gets the same additional SB wins and NFCC as Russell.
Kam got good a lot faster than Atwater who was hell on wheels at Arkansas but was lacking game between the
ears for the first couple of years in the league. Of course Bam Bam had the benefit of mentoring by Lawyer
Milloy for his first year.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
hawknation2014":duphiikv said:
Chancellor is only scratching the surface of how good he will be . . . he's becoming a complete football player, as well as the most feared safety in the NFL. QBs always have him in their mind to prevent their receivers from getting killed. Thomas and Chancellor are the perfect duo because they complement each well.

Sherman and Wilson are well on their way.

Lynch has the ability, but as you say, he has a lot of catching up to do. He's currently #52 on the all-time rushing list, and he's the youngest player in the Top 75. I have a feeling he's going to slow down this year because his rushing style is so brutal on his body. Then again, I need to stop underestimating Lynch. He's a superhuman beast. If he averages 1,200 yards for the next four seasons (until age 32), he will be in the same class as Jim Brown, Marshall Faulk, and Marcus Allen. That's a seemingly impossible task, but again, I'm done underestimating the Beast.

Pete Caroll is also an obvious choice, but it will help if he wins another few Super Bowls before he retires.

Percy Harvin is only 25. He's where Lynch was three years ago. His career is just getting started.

Harvin may be young, but based on his injury history he isnt far away from retirement.

Same with rice.

Percy and sidney will both be out of the nfl within 4 years

Latest posts