Who will the captains be?

razgriz737

Reaction score
Cartire":bzsep442 said:
And also to the one guy that didnt put Russ as a captain. I like that you are taking a stab at outside the box on that one, but, cmon man....
I'm just throwing names out there. Figured there wasn't much point in mentioning him again since literally everyone else in the thread already has.

Cartire

Reaction score
razgriz737":tw3f24l9 said:
Cartire":tw3f24l9 said:
And also to the one guy that didnt put Russ as a captain. I like that you are taking a stab at outside the box on that one, but, cmon man....
I'm just throwing names out there. Figured there wasn't much point in mentioning him again since literally everyone else in the thread already has.

I guess, if he wasnt already a captain, our qb, and the unquestioned leader of this team, then I could see where you might be coming from.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Cartire":3kkbwfqk said:
razgriz737":3kkbwfqk said:
Cartire":3kkbwfqk said:

I guess, if he wasnt already a captain, our qb, and the unspoken leader of this team, then I could see where you might be coming from.
Lol that's exactly why I didn't mention him. He's obviously going to be captain. Thought I'd throw out some other potential names for the second captain spot. I wasn't predicting that Russ isn't going to be captain.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
It's ok. RW gets overlooked all the time by some folks. Too damn short.
But we love him. He's our Napoleon Bonapart. Our Tyrion Lanister. Our Lord Farquaad.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wilson / Unger - Unger because he is the leader of the line, Wilson I think has stepped up now in year three and earned it in the eyes of the Vets

Kam / Avril - Is that more silent guy that works and studies, his play dictates his competitiveness and his toughness unargued. Avril is a Vet that can step in and take over where Bryant left off, has experience, Mebane is the second choice here for the D- line.

Jeron Johnson I think on Special teams, I think he plays as a up guy on Punts and Field Goals and a wedge guy on Kickoffs and returns.