Who would you be willing to trade for linemen?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Atradees":1npz9ork said:
Trade Bennett, Graham, Baldwin that's like 30 plus million..........start Tobin and find other middling free agents to get to less than average oline....Fire cable immediately and scrap anything having to do with his philosophy. Lot of de's can get stats with Sheldon as a centerpeice. Reboot with the simple strategy of building from the trenches. Find another a guy like malik or ? To put next to Sheldon. Not convinced Reed isn't a back up player.

Trade Baldwin? And make Richardson our #1 receiver?

Terrible idea, our receiving core has issues as is. Don't make it worse

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Instead of a trade, I'd like to see an addition to the OL coaching staff that has great playing experience, has been around the team a little lately...........and is...............The greatest OT of all time in the NFL = Walter Jones.

PC/JS......................please, please BEG HIM if necessary -- but get him in to provide: A new voice, new ideas & new player evaluations, this would go a long way in repairing the current OL.
:smilingalien:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1lv713k5 said:
Avril, Wagner, Sherm, Graham, Lacy. These five off the salary, you can get some good lineman.

Wagner? You would be willing to get rid of a young, top 2-3 LB in the current NFL, best middle linebacker in Seahawks history for a lineman that would probably underperform on this O-Line? Heresy!

Who do you think we could get, just out of curiosity? Who replaces Wagner?

KPA

Reaction score
Only Wilson & Thomas are safe for me. The rest would be in play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
WindCityHawk

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Mojambo":mltm8kof said:
Not to live too relentlessly in the real world, but this isn't how NFL trades work.

Given the scarcity of talent in league at OL, you'd be getting back pennies on the dollar anyway.

I got you, bud.

Definition of hypothetical

:involving or being based on a suggested idea or theory :being or involving a hypothesis :conjectural hypothetical arguments a hypothetical situation

Atradees

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":2h8790ye said:
Atradees":2h8790ye said:
Trade Bennett, Graham, Baldwin that's like 30 plus million..........start Tobin and find other middling free agents to get to less than average oline....Fire cable immediately and scrap anything having to do with his philosophy. Lot of de's can get stats with Sheldon as a centerpeice. Reboot with the simple strategy of building from the trenches. Find another a guy like malik or ? To put next to Sheldon. Not convinced Reed isn't a back up player.

Mmmm. No, Richardson is a DT. 3 tech largely. 10 mill to a receiver we can't pass the ball to? Overvalued. I love Angry Doug. Need to get a priority to building in the trenches and then another undrafted free agent wide out will emerge.

Good headcoaches hit the reset button when a new direction is sorely needed. We will see....

TwilightError

Reaction score
I think the team should not pay big bucks for receivers (Graham) but they should Invest on the running game. That meaning the o-line. Great qb:s Make it work with lesser receivers especially when they can stay on the field with the running game and wear the opposing defense Down. That gives our great D a chance to stay fresh and really domimate.

It was like that in 2013.

themunn

Reaction score
Atradees":2otix2zb said:
WestcoastSteve":2otix2zb said:
Atradees":2otix2zb said:

Mmmm. No, Richardson is a DT. 3 tech largely. 10 mill to a receiver we can't pass the ball to? Overvalued. I love Angry Doug. Need to get a priority to building in the trenches and then another undrafted free agent wide out will emerge.

Good headcoaches hit the reset button when a new direction is sorely needed. We will see....

Paul Richardson

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":5bgoko22 said:
Instead of a trade, I'd like to see an addition to the OL coaching staff that has great playing experience, has been around the team a little lately...........and is...............The greatest OT of all time in the NFL = Walter Jones.

PC/JS......................please, please BEG HIM if necessary -- but get him in to provide: A new voice, new ideas & new player evaluations, this would go a long way in repairing the current OL.
:smilingalien:

I get the feeling that Walter Jones is not coming here unless Bevell and Cable are gone.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":7enzhzgp said:
TheLegendOfBoom":7enzhzgp said:
Avril, Wagner, Sherm, Graham, Lacy. These five off the salary, you can get some good lineman.

Wagner? You would be willing to get rid of a young, top 2-3 LB in the current NFL, best middle linebacker in Seahawks history for a lineman that would probably underperform on this O-Line? Heresy!

Who do you think we could get, just out of curiosity? Who replaces Wagner?
You may be familiar with KJ Wright.

KJ can play the MLB too. KJ is often overshadowed by Wagner.

I'm not saying Wagner is a bad player but the goal is to free up some cash room to add more talent to the o line.

Chapman

Reaction score
Graham, rawls and bennett

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Can't answer this question without knowing who we're trading for...and as usual, there aren't any good linemen out there worth trading for.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If Fant hadn't got injured and we threw a couple mil more a year at Lang instead of Slow Eddie, we might be getting somewhere.

1 mil more per year and he was ours easy.