Who ya got in your final 4?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Well my bracket is busted to hell. My final 4 team (cal) loses. My champion (Michigan state) in big trouble.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":je7qgvxu said:
Well my bracket is busted to hell. My final 4 team (cal) loses. My champion (Michigan state) in big trouble.
Pac-12 now 1-5 in the tourney. Ouch. Cal looked like they were sleep walking. Hawaii seemed to have much more energy.

Mich. St. in deep trouble, down 6 with 4 1/2 to play. EDIT: aaaaaaand, now they've lost.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Pac12 was overrated all year. Anyone who watches college hoops knew this already. I said before the tourney started that only Oregon would make it to the Sweet 16.

mistaowen

Reaction score
There has to be maybe 5 total brackets left at 100%. Mich State looked like they were at least an elite 8 lock.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The Big 12 isn't fairing much better, than the pac 12. Lucky they got so many high seeds.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1vcvqbs9 said:
The Pac12 was overrated all year. Anyone who watches college hoops knew this already. I said before the tourney started that only Oregon would make it to the Sweet 16.

We'll see, but Gonzaga and Utah should be a battle. Neither have great guards, but both have solid inside play. If the Utes win that one, the road to the elite 8 isn't exactly murders row.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Well, my Final Four is now my Final Three with Kentucky losing.

I still have Kansas, Miami, and Wisconsin in the running.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":27j9jkuu said:
I've got: Cal, North Carolina, Michigan State and Oklahoma.

With Michigan State winning it all.

Well, I got 2 out of 4. Unfortunately my other 2 lost in the first round so my bracket as a whole looks awful.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
JSea....at least you got one in. I think there are a ton of boards that have totally crashed. I wonder if there is one actual board that made it this far.....???