Will marshawn be back for the Cards or Rams?

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Why would that be? I fully expected them to sign another guy. Can't have Sweezy running the ball if Brown goes down. Need competition for them both too. That being said, as soon as Beast is back, one of them (the competition loser) will be on the waiver wire again.[/quote]
If Marshawn's return was imminent, they would have stuck with what they had and not re-signed CM.[/quote]

Yes, if "imminent" was this week. I really can't imagine that they would not have signed an extra back for this week. CM and BB are basically on week to week contracts. Beast could be coming back in time for the Rams game and it still makes sense for the Seahawks to have signed both of these guys.[/quote]
Well, we're both on the record -- let's see what happens.[/quote]

I'm not suggesting ML is coming back anytime soon. Simply saying that I think the Seahawks would have / should have signed 2 backs this week no matter whether ML is coming back in 2 weeks or 10 weeks. There won't be any answer to that question unless we get JS to weigh in.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Do we need him? Absolutely

Do I think we could never see him in a Hawks or other NFL jersey again? Unfortunately yes

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks have a terrible luck of playing players too soon on the mend, harvin and prich for example, just to see them lose time. Lynch needs some game time work, but let the guy come back when he can play more than two downs before going on ir

I'd rather beat the cards at the NFCC than week 17.

Seymour

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3piv9wno said:
I spoke with shawn yesterday and he said the Cards.

Agree. He told me the same thing but mentioned his main focus was being 100% for playoffs.

Latest posts