Brady Will Be Back In 2023 (Opinion)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I watched Brady walk off the field after the loss against the Cowboys and take it for what it is worth but I noticed as he was leaving the field and the fans were screaming for him as he entered the corridor he barely waved and looked up. Now before you say "Big deal? What does that prove?!" I just feel strongly if he had it in his mind in that very moment that this was the very last time he would ever walk out of an NFL stadium, he would likely stop for a second or two, salute the troops as it were...Savor the moment. Instead, he was all business.

That tells me Thomas B comes back for one more year. Where? Who knows. But I will bet money he comes back.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I would be terrified if he ended up on the Niners. People said "he's washed up" but I don't think so. He can still make a lot of the throws. His arm may not be what it once was, but he still has more of an arm than Jimmy G. I cringe when I think of what he could do with Shanahan running the offense.

Brady's main issues this season was poor management. Bowles is an absolute joke of a HC and Bryon Leftwich's offensives play calling looked god awful.

James in PA

Reaction score
Of course he'll be back. As will Erin. Even if one of them were to "retire," they'd just un-retire as we get closer to next season. The "second thoughts" stories would start surfacing almost immediately.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I saw the exact same thing Aros saw last night. Then in his post-game presser, he went pretty deep talking about how much he loved the city, team and his team mates. Unless I was reading too much into this, it felt like a good-bye speech, to me. And I don't see the goat going out on a note like last night's. Not when there should be some pretty attractive situations available to him. The good news is Tom will play cheap in order to find a landing spot that could send him out with yet another championship. Love the guy or hate the guy, Tom was never about money. Always about winning. What's not to love?

Donn2390

Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would want Brady. GOAT, probably, but he is OLD, and could fall off the cliff at any moment. Nobody beats father time, the real GOAT.
Pay Brady a kings ransom and watch him become Russell Wilson at any moment. Your odds of recapturing your money are far better in Vegas.. Brady is a gamble I can't imagine anyone would be willing to take. Billionaire owners are smarter than that, well except for Walmart..

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would want Brady. GOAT, probably, but he is OLD, and could fall off the cliff at any moment. Nobody beats father time, the real GOAT.
Pay Brady a kings ransom and watch him become Russell Wilson at any moment. Your odds of recapturing your money are far better in Vegas.. Brady is a gamble I can't imagine anyone would be willing to take. Billionaire owners are smarter than that, well except for Walmart..
We see billionaire owners display stupidity every single off-season. The examples are numerous.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I would be terrified if he ended up on the Niners. People said "he's washed up" but I don't think so. He can still make a lot of the throws. His arm may not be what it once was, but he still has more of an arm than Jimmy G. I cringe when I think of what he could do with Shanahan running the offense.

Brady's main issues this season was poor management. Bowles is an absolute joke of a HC and Bryon Leftwich's offensives play calling looked god awful.

Brady isnt Going to the Niners to back up Purdy.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I friend of mine who is a Raider fan is scared to death that they will sign him but with the Raider line, what they will get is what we saw last night. I can't see him going out with that being his last game. His ego won't allow it.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
This is the real reason Brady will come back.

From what I understand of that situation, he did not buy any of those shares but was given them as payment for his endorsement. He's not actually out his own money & all the reports of his losses on this are just on paper so that should have no effect on him needing the money & returning.

Also don't see SF being an option considering how Purdy has looked but see Las Vegas being in the mix as a possibility but I think he does retire & goes to the TV booth.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
IMO San Fran comes into play / the talks will heat up if they lose before getting to the Super Bowl with the main reason being Purdy plays terrible.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
When the niners lose...and they are going to lose to the Cowboys...Brady is going to be considered for SC. The window to win is small.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
From what I understand of that situation, he did not buy any of those shares but was given them as payment for his endorsement. He's not actually out his own money & all the reports of his losses on this are just on paper so that should have no effect on him needing the money & returning.

Also don't see SF being an option considering how Purdy has looked but see Las Vegas being in the mix as a possibility but I think he does retire & goes to the TV booth.

Brady's being listed as a defendant in multiple class action lawsuits along with the other stars and athletes who promoted and sponsored FTX.

So just because he might not have personally invested his own money in the company doesn't mean he won't be held liable when all these lawsuits get to court, and need millions of dollars to hire lawyers to defend him.

Dude's also sick in the head, so I highly doubt Brady will hang it up. I don't think he even knows how to exist without playing.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Brady's being listed as a defendant in multiple class action lawsuits along with the other stars and athletes who promoted and sponsored FTX.

So just because he might not have personally invested his own money in the company doesn't mean he won't be held liable when all these lawsuits get to court, and need millions of dollars to hire lawyers to defend him.

Dude's also sick in the head, so I highly doubt Brady will hang it up. I don't think he even knows how to exist without playing.
He's not going to be held liable since I doubt he had inside knowledge of the inner-workings of the company IMO. That would be unprecedented & is just a pipedream of those who hate him & not realistic.

You're other point is very possible.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I can see Brady joining Seattle. Once Seattle upgrades their OL and their D.

No way Brady would join AFC.