Will Tukuafu

Laloosh

Reaction score
kearly":3repz9o4 said:
For all his size he gets surprisingly little push, but Lynch trusts him and for that reason he's far better than Coleman as a lead blocker.

He is fun to watch. There were some field level cameras that showed the intensity in his eyes. I'm not qualified to really know how good a fullback is at his job, especially without knowing the call in the huddle, but he looks effective to my untrained eyes.

I do like him, but of course he's the same age as Mike Rob. Gotta think he is a stopgap.

When they showed those angles from the field, he was looking right where the ball was going on every occasion. Wonder if KC picks up on that.

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He's only been a Seahawk for two weeks. I can't wait to see him against Cards and 49ers.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Niner fans say his forte' is downhill blocking, but he's not particulary good at anything requiring lateral agilty. As long a they play to his strength, they should be OK.

titan3131

Reaction score
I hope that marshawn demands we extend tukuafu as a condition of him not holding out and resigning him.

Like I love the coleman story, but really I can see his disability as a hinderance for shawns relationship with him. Marshawn just looks like he trust the BEHEMOTH TUKUAFU. Its doesnt even have to be that great of a block this guy can just mow people over. But his blocking seems 11/10, in the giants game one of the runs he blockd the guy so good he literally had the giant spun in a 180 so he could only flail and pray to even touch marshawn.

AND THEN he keeps running to push and block more for shawn. I just really get a good feeling from this guy.

And as someone said I LOVE THAT WE POACHED ANOTHER 49er AND HES WRECKING IT!

go hawks

bigDhawk

Reaction score
titan3131":2g20foi1 said:
I hope that marshawn demands we extend tukuafu as a condition of him not holding out and resigning him.

Like I love the coleman story, but really I can see his disability as a hinderance for shawns relationship with him. Marshawn just looks like he trust the BEHEMOTH TUKUAFU. Its doesnt even have to be that great of a block this guy can just mow people over. But his blocking seems 11/10, in the giants game one of the runs he blockd the guy so good he literally had the giant spun in a 180 so he could only flail and pray to even touch marshawn.

AND THEN he keeps running to push and block more for shawn. I just really get a good feeling from this guy.

And as someone said I LOVE THAT WE POACHED ANOTHER 49er AND HES WRECKING IT!

go hawks

Coleman should be kept around as a core ST player as he excels there. Tuku's knock is that he can't stay healthy. If he can stay on the field I agree he could be as impactful as Mike Rob, or more.

lucky49

Reaction score
do you guys really think niners fans are mad about this lmaoooo

rjdriver

Reaction score
lucky49":1eiu8wdm said:

I'm hoping you will be very soon.

King Dog

Reaction score
lucky49":30np6wc4 said:

Nahhhh. Now this on the other hand lmaoooo

20w3b7q.gif

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The most beautiful shot of all time.
Craptree clearly pushes off, and still gets owned. Screw you and all things Santa Clara.

lucky49

Reaction score
King Dog":anh85u33 said:
lucky49":anh85u33 said:

Nahhhh. Now this on the other hand lmaoooo

20w3b7q.gif

you guys burned this one out too quickly

Basis4day

Reaction score
lucky49":2gyyloac said:

No, but you'll be really upset when you find out Willis is headed to IR... Had to copy us with Mebane, huh?

HansGruber

Reaction score
lucky49":1zeu4tbo said:
you guys burned this one out too quickly

Says the whiner fan who had to watch that while crying in his beer, knowing his team's window had closed and the best they could ever do was get PUNKED by Joe Flacco. It's gotta hurt watching your team get turned into a prison-yard bitch by a mad Ernie muppet.

And, aren't you supposed to be on a baseball forum bragging about the Giants? Your football season is over, why are you still here?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Still love watching ETIII in the background of that GIF. It's like he's trying to control his Sherm and Smith drones or something. "Ok Sherm, jump and tip and now Smith, reach out and catch."

I didn't understand why the Niners released Tuk. I loved (hated) him on that team, and I am very glad to have him here.

I agree that he will be better at developing that all important rapport with Lynch.

Can't wait to see him cleaning up the trash against KC.

- bsd

Largent80

Reaction score
Yup, 9ers fans are more bitter than ever. Wait until the evening of November 27th, which will be the zenith of 49 bitchdom.