Will we catch the Cardinals

Marlin Man

Reaction score
how do you have the time to think up such crap?

Good God man, lets just win some friggin games and lock up our #5 seed, THEN start worrying about such minutae

kearly

Reaction score
Only way it could realistically happen is if Seattle goes HAM next three weeks and AZ rests starters in week 17. But passing somebody up because they rested starters doesn't seem like an achievement worth celebrating.

OP
OP
S

StoneCold

Reaction score
Marlin Man":1x7wbfhy said:
how do you have the time to think up such crap?

Good God man, lets just win some friggin games and lock up our #5 seed, THEN start worrying about such minutae

Good lord. Not worried. Not celebrating, just having some fun. It's like betting the first play of the SB will be a Safety.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
kearly":2dofxbie said:
Only way it could realistically happen is if Seattle goes HAM next three weeks and AZ rests starters in week 17. But passing somebody up because they rested starters doesn't seem like an achievement worth celebrating.

I can't believe what I just read... Kudos to you.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":1tquuu63 said:
HAM?

As to the topic at hand I could easily see it being accomplished because it's not unlikely that Arizona locks the division and number two seed up this Sunday rendering the next two games meaningless to them.

Not that it means anything anyway. This is what happens when you don't take care of business against Arizona, Carolina, Cincinnati and St. Louis. All games the Seahawks should have won but didn't for a myriad of reasons most self inflicted.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score

AZ_fan

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1523qhhz said:
kearly":1523qhhz said:
HAM?

As to the topic at hand I could easily see it being accomplished because it's not unlikely that Arizona locks the division and number two seed up this Sunday rendering the next two games meaningless to them.

Go Raiders.

OP
OP
S

StoneCold

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":3iuw4olp said:
Even if they score less than us, they will be adding to their point total essentially shifting the metaphorical goal post. We need to outscore them by 65, not just match that 65. Granted it is possible, but it is highly improbable.

We need to score 22 points, on average, more than they do each game. Not shifting...maths.

OP
OP
S

StoneCold

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":3lzapmkg said:
StoneCold":3lzapmkg said:
FlyHawksFly":3lzapmkg said:
Even if they score less than us, they will be adding to their point total essentially shifting the metaphorical goal post. We need to outscore them by 65, not just match that 65. Granted it is possible, but it is highly improbable.

We need to score 22 points, on average, more than they do each game. Not shifting...maths.

That isn't just "less than us" that is quite a bit less than us, and it isn't just 65 points. AZ has scored less than 20 points just twice this season. So even taking into account that +22 we need in each game, we will need to score 40 something points a game probably. We haven't scored 40+ all season long. Granted, our recent games have been very near 40, and probably could have gotten 40+ if the ball bounces our way a few more times, but that is highly unrealistic.

Like I said, possible, not probable - and much further away than you imply in your OP or your response to me.

Never said it was going to be easy. And It's exactly as I stated in my response to you.