Wilson can't have another average/bad game...

niveky

Reaction score
He will have to play every game like he did the first 5, either that or the defense needs to stiffen up really quickly. As a bonus it would be nice if the latter happened and the former continued to happen.

I know that Jackson is a different sort of animal...the sad thing is that they were containing him and the offense decently for awhile but then just let them break it open. I know there were a lot of bad runs because of the job the Raven's D did but I felt like they gave up on the run way too early.

The kept going wide on a lot of plays, for the run and the pass and they ate a lot of negative yards there. Usually when carson was going inside he was either getting a couple of yards or getting 4-9 yards. I don't know why they kept running those play designs when they were getting stuffed time and time again. I feel like that, combined with basically completely giving up on the run and then running the type of runs that just weren't working when they did run again..i just don't know what the hell Shotty was thinking...

edogg23

Reaction score
I think this game just flat out got away from us.

AlaskaHAWK

Reaction score
This is just the team when Russell has a poor game. A lot of mediocre players and mediocre coaches that Wison normally carries.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
AKSeahawker":inhm3emv said:
Our offense looked old fashioned compared to theirs.

You're kidding right? Their offense is pulled straight from the 50's, they just have a super athletic dude running it.