Winston Guy has hops!

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
61"

[youtube]lRd2eo2ShyM[/youtube]

*SIDE NOTE: Is anyone else having problems seeing embedded youtube videos? I get a black screen with "An error has occurred, please try again later" on every embedded youtube video on this site

NYCoug

Reaction score
And may the Winston Guy love affair officially begin. *Swoon* Just don't break our hearts Winston.

That's pretty sick. Winston Guy is better at life than me.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
62 inches. 60 pounds heavier. And less of a momentum building approach. And white. :D :

[youtube]gk0CxGPdxvo[/youtube]

drdiags

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":clet63q8 said:
*SIDE NOTE: Is anyone else having problems seeing embedded youtube videos? I get a black screen with "An error has occurred, please try again later" on every embedded youtube video on this site

Had been getting quite a bit. Would usually just click the Youtube icon and view it in Youtube. I use Chrome mostly at home. Here at coughworkcough I use Firefox and it seems to play more often. I just assume it was some missing update or some other issue. I also just converted my home system to Windows 8 just because I am a crazy like that, so that could be part of my problem as well.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
drdiags":1119x1ud said:
Hawkfan77":1119x1ud said:

Had been getting quite a bit. Would usually just click the Youtube icon and view it in Youtube. I use Chrome mostly at home. Here at coughworkcough I use Firefox and it seems to play more often. I just assume it was some missing update or some other issue. I also just converted my home system to Windows 8 just because I am a crazy like that, so that could be part of my problem as well.

I've been having the problem too. Finally googled it and discovered that the most recent update for adobe flash isn't compatible. So you can either uninstall it and reinstall an older version, or be lazy and just miss out on videos until the next update comes out like I'm going to lol

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I'd love to see Winston Guy and Jeremy Lane earn more significant roles this year. That would be fantastic.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Holy shit was that a stack of 45 Lb plates? Glad that did not fall on anyone. Badass though

509hawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1r4nrd1k said:
Koooooooooooooooooonz!

Remember that awesome video of him jumping like seven feet in the air a couple of years ago? That worked out well.

durham jumping over his mom comes to mind lol

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
509hawk":1cs7jo3c said:
Seahawk Sailor":1cs7jo3c said:
Koooooooooooooooooonz!

Remember that awesome video of him jumping like seven feet in the air a couple of years ago? That worked out well.

durham jumping over his mom comes to mind lol

Im seeing a direct connection between jumping over pointless objects and the duration of a successful NFL career...

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Box jumps are very technique dependent. Guy's standing vertical jump is supposedly 36", which is about average for who he his. He does a really good job getting his legs tucked and pulling out of it when he gets to the top. Guy could probably get in the squat rack, hit his deads and do his explosive work while putting on 60 pounds (correctly) and still get that high.

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":22gxbnqa said:
62 inches. 60 pounds heavier. And less of a momentum building approach. And white. :D :

Both would be put to shame to by the Konz.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Only issue I've had with youtube is that many of them aren't able to be manipulated, like pause and play won't work, it just goes until it's done.

youtube tells me I have an outdated browser, which I don't understand because my parent company just updated my comp to Windows 7 and the latest everything else. So, some stuff it won't play but most it will. I'm thinking it has to do with whatever the person uploading the video used.

I always wait on adobe flash for at least 6 months before I update mine. I'm tired of seeing an update, clicking it, then hearing about the $#(*ing security breaches that ensue. Now I wait for you folks to give the thumbs up before I hit it. :)

OP
OP
Hawkfan77

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Hawkaholic":2ptnuti2 said:
drdiags":2ptnuti2 said:
Hawkfan77":2ptnuti2 said:

I've been having the problem too. Finally googled it and discovered that the most recent update for adobe flash isn't compatible. So you can either uninstall it and reinstall an older version, or be lazy and just miss out on videos until the next update comes out like I'm going to lol
Haha, tried it all, still nothing. I'm on a mac, using safari if that makes a difference. Not trying to hijack the thread though, thanks for your input guys!

OP
OP
Hawkfan77

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Hawks46":1ws4yn13 said:
Only issue I've had with youtube is that many of them aren't able to be manipulated, like pause and play won't work, it just goes until it's done.

youtube tells me I have an outdated browser, which I don't understand because my parent company just updated my comp to Windows 7 and the latest everything else. So, some stuff it won't play but most it will. I'm thinking it has to do with whatever the person uploading the video used.

I always wait on adobe flash for at least 6 months before I update mine. I'm tired of seeing an update, clicking it, then hearing about the $#(*ing security breaches that ensue. Now I wait for you folks to give the thumbs up before I hit it. :)
Technology...I hate it yet I love it

Latest posts