Woody is Russellin everyday

KK84

Reaction score
Frank Isola on that same show: " I don't know if a small quarterback can win in the playoffs." "I don't know that Russell Wilson can win 3 playoff games." Ha!

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
KK84":2uo8lu1h said:
Frank Isola on that same show: " I don't know if a small quarterback can win in the playoffs." "I don't know that Russell Wilson can win 3 playoff games." Ha!

yeah lol did you notice he got no points and ridiculed by the other guys food those ignorant NY "opinions" hahahaha

muxpux

Reaction score
KK84":23j6xi9c said:

i heard that and still couldnt believe he said it. must not have been around for last years playoffs. or watch football. ughh

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
actually he even got a point taken away once Paige started in on him too haha

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
now who is this idiot on PTI?? lol stick to something you know and go eat a hot dog big guy...

KK84

Reaction score
Did he really just say he'd rather have Krapperdink because he's tall? Oh my lord.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
muxpux":3437qncp said:
KK84":3437qncp said:

i heard that and still couldnt believe he said it. must not have been around for last years playoffs. or watch football. ughh

Same here, just kinda shook my head when I heard him say that.

And than the gentleman filling in for Wilbon on PTI upset me as well. Doesn't fully by into Russell still because he is a fan of tall QBs. So what, he doesn't like drew Brees either?

SeahawksRawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1v20bzqi said:
muxpux":1v20bzqi said:
KK84":1v20bzqi said:

And than the gentleman filling in for Wilbon on PTI upset me as well. Doesn't fully by into Russell still because he is a fan of tall QBs. So what, he doesn't like drew Brees either?

Yeah, I had to ask the others around at the time. does this guy even watch football?
Cause if he had he would know that his whole comment was pure dung.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SeahawksRawk":391xouar said:
Blitzer88":391xouar said:
muxpux":391xouar said:
KK84":391xouar said:

Yeah, I had to ask the others around at the time. does this guy even watch football?
Cause if he had he would know that his whole comment was pure dung.

The fact that anyone holds such an opinion proves that sports journalists don't have to do any research or actually watch sports as long as they can say something which generates controversy.

KK84

Reaction score
I swear these guys are either given an opinion and told to defend it, or they literally don't watch the games.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
KK84":2np2uwga said:
I swear these guys are either given an opinion and told to defend it, or they literally don't watch the games.

LoL. ^This OR they know Seahawks fans are the greatest send-offs. And trolling leads to ratings!!! LoL

253hawk

Reaction score
This whole height thing is like the new racism.

Also,

Tumblr mx94c4pvyu1qlkvaio1 500

Sloth.jpg

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
jamsomatic":21bkxljq said:
KK84":21bkxljq said:

LoL. ^This OR they know Seahawks fans are the greatest send-offs. And trolling leads to ratings!!! LoL
Lolol!