WooHoo Chris Polk!

HawkWow

Reaction score
The Eagles are very slow learners. In relief of McCoy, Polk would have been my guy many fumbles ago.

chris98251

Reaction score
Glad to see Polk running over guys and the speed is still there, seems the chronic injury has yet to effect him.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Only financially.

My bro covers the Eagles in Philly and says Polk kills it at practice. He's often called for his insertion and actually asked me if I thought Chip might have a problem with Polk because of the Dawgs / Ducks thing. Said it seemed like there was a reason aside from football that keeps Polk off the field. I told him I sincerely doubt Chip would engage in such nonsense...but write it up anyway. LOL.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Damn it. Chips gotta have his "get back" coach doing a better job. Shouldn't be allowing Polk to sneak his way onto the field like that.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3nrt0f1f said:
Damn it. Chips gotta have his "get back" coach doing a better job. Shouldn't be allowing Polk to sneak his way onto the field like that.

Unsure what the heck they're gonna' do with Brown. That kid is frikin' bedazzling...then fumbles. Rinse, repeat. I think back to Holmy dumping Ahman Green becuz of a fumble in an exhibition game in Canada. Brown may fumble his way TO Canada.

Latest posts