Woolen #2 and Bryant #50 in Yds Allowed Per Coverage Snap (at this point of the season)

toffee

Reaction score
I compared Tariq with Sherm and Tre Flowers since we drafted him, three tall skinny dude that got converted to play CB from difference positions in college. Before the pre-season, I had him closer to Flowers than Sherm, but Tariq kept moving that needle towards Sherm. Now he is matching Sherm and Flowers is so in the rear view mirror.

nanomoz

Reaction score
They're both such assets. Nickels get beaten up in metrics like this, so don't let it reflect to negative on Bryant. Also, one has only to look at his forced fumbles and the interceptions he's had nullified by penalties by Quandre (two of them by my count).

OP
OP
LeveeBreak

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
They're both such assets. Nickels get beaten up in metrics like this, so don't let it reflect to negative on Bryant. Also, one has only to look at his forced fumbles and the interceptions he's had nullified by penalties by Quandre (two of them by my count).
Agree on Bryant. Considering many formations have 3 CB's, I see him 50/96 starters. Not bad for a rookie and he/MJ get the lions share of attempts to avoid Woolen, which inflates the #'s as well.