Woolen?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
As somebody was pointing out in the game day forum, we sure got a ton of updates on the Lions' injuries, and almost nothing for Seattle. Maybe there's a legit reason for that.

JPatera76

Reaction score
As somebody was pointing out in the game day forum, we sure got a ton of updates on the Lions' injuries, and almost nothing for Seattle. Maybe there's a legit reason for that.
Yeah it has me slightly worried

All I know was, it was also a chest injury

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't recall hearing anything after "questionable to return"

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Is it just me or are definitive updates for injuries under Carroll usually slow walked a little bit? I feel it's part of his cautious nature to not jump to one conclusion or another.

That being said, the nature of the Detroit injuries could be diagnosed quicker, perhaps?

Navy Seahawk

Reaction score
There was a ton of injuries on the Seahawks defense also I heard this morning. On Bumpus broadcast

James in PA

Reaction score
So the official injury update from Pete tomorrow should be, "he banged his shoulder a little bit. We'll see how it goes."

Latest posts