Worst MNF game ever

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Wife and I pride ourselves on watching entire games of football. It takes a lot of bad game play to get us to change the channel.

We turned that crap off before halftime. First time in our four years together that's ever happened on MNF! Pathetic.

mikeak

Reaction score
Freeman sucked

but in his defense go look at the qb coaches they put in place the past few years in Tampa. This guy still had a great NFL season and that level of play is within him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him rebound at some point and actually be a decent or good qb.

With that said - what the heck was the Vikings thinking? How did they not sign a servicable backup to Ponder before the seasons since EVERYONE knew that Ponder sucks..........

DavidSeven

Reaction score
mikeak":338a607x said:
With that said - what the heck was the Vikings thinking? How did they not sign a servicable backup to Ponder before the seasons since EVERYONE knew that Ponder sucks..........

They signed Matt Cassel to a 2 year/$7.4 million contract to apparently be a non-viable third-string QB. #vikings

The Outfield

Reaction score
I actually thought the game was entertaining because both teams sucked so bad. Sure, it was agonizing as well.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
The Vikings are just generally a hopelessly run franchise.

Last year was a fluke -- they made the playoffs because of the sheer brilliance of Adrian Peterson. This is the reality. Bad coaching, bad GM, bad players. Take away Peterson and you get what we saw last night.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Harvin, Rice, and T-Jack are laughing their butts off right now.

253hawk

Reaction score
The worst MNF game on cable is still better than a World Series game on network TV.

World Series Game 1 between the Cardinals and Red Sox drew a 9.4 overnight rating.

MNF Vikings-Giants drew a 9.5 overnight, higher than Game 1.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The Vikings have three prime time games this season. I think the NFL thought AP would be going for his 2000 yards record.