WR's

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
These rankings are trash. Harrison will be All Pro, and probably Hall of Fame, if he doesn’t break a knee. He will be first WR drafted — 100% guaranteed.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
These rankings are trash. Harrison will be All Pro, and probably Hall of Fame, if he doesn’t break a knee. He will be first WR drafted — 100% guaranteed.
Nabers is better than Harrison. I'm in 100% agreement with Simms on that evaluation.

Nabers is just as good a route runner if not better & is far more dynamic with the ball in his hands. I think he has the most potential by far out of all of the receivers in this class. He reminds me a lot of Ja'Marr Chase. Who also played at LSU.

Marvin is good. But his last name is what has people most hyped about him.

I plan on putting out a player rankings list for this class soon.

Spoiler: Nabers is very high on my list.

Last edited:

CPHawk

Reaction score
It’s Harrison #1 easily. Anything else is just someone trying to be a troll

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Hall of Fame, already? Slow your roll......... :unsure:
I said “probably”. He just needs to stay healthy and play on a team with a half-decent offense. Unless Bears win a Super Bowl with Williams, I know we’re going to live to regret not drafting Harrison.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
Nabers is better than Harrison. I'm in 100% agreement with Simms on that evaluation.

Nabers is just as good a route runner if not better & is far more dynamic with the ball in his hands. I think he has the most potential by far out of all of the receivers in this class. He reminds me a lot of Ja'Marr Chase. Who also played at LSU.

Marvin is good. But his last name is what has people hyped about him.

I plan on putting out a player rankings list for this class soon. Spoiler: Nabers is very high on my list.
Nabers has the highest upside in this draft.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
It’s Harrison #1 easily. Anything else is just someone trying to be a troll
I think the gap between him and Nabers is much closer than most people think. Harrison is very polished but Nabers has a chance to be a much more explosive WR.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, he's 2nd or 3rd. Likely 3rd. And that's ok, all 3 of them are likely to be beasts in the NFL. But I still stick to my opinion that MANY haven't taken the time to watch how incredible Rome is. He is a VERY good WR and he can do it all.

Go Dawgs

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'll continue to boost Roman Wilson. He's crafty, he gets open. TL replacement.

I don't understand how MHJr is falling.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Nah, he's 2nd or 3rd. Likely 3rd. And that's ok, all 3 of them are likely to be beasts in the NFL. But I still stick to my opinion that MANY haven't taken the time to watch how incredible Rome is. He is a VERY good WR and he can do it all.

Go Dawgs
And that’s why I’m praying he drops to #9 and the Bears take him. I am in the “max support for Williams” camp. Others want DL or trade down.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Wideouts are more and more available now.

Many come into the league good to very good.

With all these college spread offenses and receiver and QB camps now, you can find receiver gems late in drafts or even totally passed on for various reasons.

My take is, receivers are becoming the new running backs, you will always find them in drafts and you don’t necessarily have to pay them, cause you can draft them for cheap.

But, this is easier said than done as a great QB can make good receivers look great.

There a ton of good receivers in this draft class but Seattle doesn’t have a need a receiver. So, Seattle should restock the trenches and forgo receiver this year and possibly the next and just build the lines, and then find the next great franchise QB cause, cause drafting receivers high aren’t necessary to win as much….