WSU #8 in first CFP ranking.

Threedee

Reaction score
WSU able to bounce back from sloppy offensive play with a nice defensive performance, and a game-winning TD drive. Nice.

Threedee

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":w1jykx57 said:
God, couged the extra point.

If that comes back to bite them...

Last few years, I thought WSU had one of the best kickers in the game with Erik Powell. This Mazza kid sucks.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Pac 10 refs are unbelievably poor. Doesn't matter the sport. Football basketball you name it they are an embarrassment.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Maulbert":3lxobygs said:
WSU is still #8. 2-loss LSU is ahead of 3 1-loss teams and undefeated UCF after being housed 29-0 at home. I know it's Alabama, but seriously, that's insulting.

It sucks but honestly if WSU played LSU the cougs would probably get their asses handed to them.. so how much can you really complain ?? :lol: meh

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3ry0jc5d said:
Maulbert":3ry0jc5d said:
WSU is still #8. 2-loss LSU is ahead of 3 1-loss teams and undefeated UCF after being housed 29-0 at home. I know it's Alabama, but seriously, that's insulting.

It sucks but honestly if WSU played LSU the cougs would probably get their asses handed to them.. so how much can you really complain ?? :lol: meh

It's not just WSU.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I don't think LSU should be ranked ahead of WSU. Even if LSU is better, they don't belong in the playoffs. They lost on their home field to one of the playoff teams and to another team that just lost again. They had their bite at the apple and missed.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
HawkGA":1xo7y6kt said:
I don't think LSU should be ranked ahead of WSU. Even if LSU is better, they don't belong in the playoffs. They lost on their home field to one of the playoff teams and to another team that just lost again. They had their bite at the apple and missed.

I don't necessarily believe WSU should have moved up. I could understand being jumped by West Virginia or UCF (Ohio State is looking awfully overrated of late). I just believe LSU blew their chance when they couldn't even score at home. If the Alabama game was close, sure. But LSU was uncompetitive.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I agree with that. I suspect a one-loss WVU conference champion makes the top 4 before WSU does. So it would makes sense putting them above WSU. But certainly agree about LSU. They had their shot. They blew it. Move on.

knownone

Reaction score
If the Cougs don't get screwed with the targeting no call and they pull off the win against SC. Where do you guys think they'd rank?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
knownone":3keqcocv said:
If the Cougs don't get screwed with the targeting no call and they pull off the win against SC. Where do you guys think they'd rank?

Probably 5 or 6 imo and def making the playoffs if they won out