WSU Cougars

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3oqrxnpa said:
Anyone heard anything about Falk's condition? I badly want him playing against the Dawgs on Friday.

Doesnt he have 2 concussions in the last 2 weeks? If he plays, Leach should be fired.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":18wz1gt2 said:
hawksfansinceday1":18wz1gt2 said:
Anyone heard anything about Falk's condition? I badly want him playing against the Dawgs on Friday.

Doesnt he have 2 concussions in the last 2 weeks? If he plays, Leach should be fired.
No. He got his head banged late first half vs. UCLA but passed protocol at halftime. I would hope Leach isn't the college version if Jeff Fisher.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1aqwtyao said:
hawksfansinceday1":1aqwtyao said:

Yeah, no need for the opinion of doctors, right?

dutchcoug

Reaction score
JSeahawks":zxf7i6oz said:
hawksfansinceday1":zxf7i6oz said:

Fired? Are you channeling your inner Craig James? If Falk plays, it's because he was cleared by doctors to do so, if not, Bender is ready. As it was said before, he didn't have a concussion against UCLA just Colorado.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Come on JSeahawks. You are better than that. He doesn't play if he isn't cleared by doctors. Leach has nothing to do with it. If he's cleared for Friday, he should play. Long term though, given how he hard he takes hits, and how often he takes them, I would prefer they play it safe and give him a little extra time to recover. The concussion isn't the only thing that's wrong with him. This game Friday isn't that important.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
seahawk2k":bpw3nzxd said:
The concussion isn't the only thing that's wrong with him. This game Friday isn't that important.

What else is wrong with him?

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I think he has an injured shoulder and a bad knee. Nothing crippling, but he's pretty beat up.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
So, seahawks1983, you believe yet that playing your backup instead of the starter has a bit of an affect on the game?