Yesterday's announcers

Jville

Reaction score
I have no problem with game commentators or commercial announcements. I possess a magic remote with fast forward time travel and powerful volume control. I also possess a willingness to use my magic remote. :p

mrt144

Reaction score
Jville":uhfcgjzz said:
I have no problem with game commentators or commercial announcements. I possess a magic remote with fast forward time travel and powerful volume control. I also possess a willingness to use my magic remote. :p

BURN THIS WITCH!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
mrt144":1m0odvqx said:
Jville":1m0odvqx said:

BURN THIS WITCH!

I wonder how many posters appreciate this humor?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jville":2v4thuyf said:

You too?!?

Jville

Reaction score
I know.

I used to feel like I had special powers until I clicked on our Amazon Storefront link in the green bar and found all those choices of magic remotes. That green bar bypasses all remotes ....... with a seahawks.net funding prompt.

Smart ...... pure wizardry.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":27yc1v00 said:
mrt144":27yc1v00 said:
Jville":27yc1v00 said:

BURN THIS WITCH!

I wonder how many posters appreciate this humor?

I guffaw'd

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I've honestly never really cared who the announcers are. I see many posts about this announcer is annoying, or this announcer is 'so aggravating', but to me it's never made much of a difference.

Their literal job description is describe things that you just saw with your own eyes, and to make that sound exciting. For 3 hours. Some dumb sh** is gonna be said, I don't care who is in the position.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Should Aikman not call games when cowboys are playing?

Should NBC tell Collins worth to take a break when Cincy plays.

Or I have an idea....... lets imagine if Vin Scully didnt call Gibsons home run in 88 series because he was the Dodger announcer. Let's all say, it would have been better if Costas called it.

Chill people. Shclereth was chosen for this game because he works for Fox