You get two picks at #9

Chawker

Reaction score
Here is the deal, at number 9 you get two selections, one offensive and one defensive. Please select the your players and then explain which way the Seahawks will draft. Either offense or defense.

Offensive player: QB is out at this spot in my opinion, WR is a long shot, so like the rest of you I'll go LT

OFFENSIVE SELECTION: LT Charles Cross

I'm going with a 5T (big end) or a LBer, To high for a CB.

DEFENSIVE SELECTION: Devonte Wyatt DT

I'm going defensive and heres why, a true 3-4 requires a big DE and I believe Wyatt can play the 3T and a 5T he has all the skills a pass rusher needs, can play the run with ease. He'll be our Swiss army knife.

Devonte Wyatt DT Georgia 6'3 305 💰💰

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Ikem Ekwonu T
Travon Walker Edge

They might still be there. Not sure if they value an edge guy over a lineman. An edge rusher is a bit more flashy.

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
Here is the deal, at number 9 you get two selections, one offensive and one defensive. Please select the your players and then explain which way the Seahawks will draft. Either offense or defense.

Offensive player: QB is out at this spot in my opinion, WR is a long shot, so like the rest of you I'll go LT

OFFENSIVE SELECTION: LT Charles Cross

I'm going with a 5T (big end) or a LBer, To high for a CB.

DEFENSIVE SELECTION: Devonte Wyatt DT

I'm going defensive and heres why, a true 3-4 requires a big DE and I believe Wyatt can play the 3T and a 5T he has all the skills a pass rusher needs, can play the run with ease. He'll be our Swiss army knife.

Devonte Wyatt DT Georgia 6'3 305 💰💰
Jordan Davis DT
Ikem Ekwonu T

Davis ...IMO, is the best player in this draft. A SURE, 12 year lock...run stopper......QB killer.
I wish the Hawk's had
gone for OL players....Cushenberry or Meinerz instead of Shelby Harris.

EDGE, Mafe in the 2nd and CB Tariq Wollen

xray

Reaction score
Jeremiah Johnson . Gr8 movie .

chris98251

Reaction score
We trade back.

Kenneth Walker RB

Sam Williams DE

It's how we do stuff.

purpleworld

Reaction score
Ikem Ekwonu T
Travon Walker Edge

They might still be there. Not sure if they value an edge guy over a lineman. An edge rusher is a bit more flashy.
My selections as well...would be pumped if either were sitting there for us to pick, providing we stay at #9!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Jordan Davis DT
Ikem Ekwonu T

Davis ...IMO, is the best player in this draft. A SURE, 12 year lock...run stopper......QB killer.
I wish the Hawk's had

Both of those guys kinda suck on the line, though. Cushenberry is backup tier compared to Pocic and even Blythe, and Meinerz faired even worse in the extremely limited snaps he got. I'm glad they got a sure guy in Harris.

getnasty

Reaction score
Offense- Malik Willis
Defense- Suace Garnder

I will go with Willis if he's there at 9. I'm not 100% sold on the guy as a pure passer but i think he can be a point guard much like Russ in the early years. He also seems like a guy teammates would go to battle for. Loved his personality at his pro day.

GemCity

Reaction score
The only guy I’d consider at 9 that’s not on these lists is Sauce Gardner. That’s a high pick for a CB, let alone Pete and John.

I’d rather have the pressure up front worked out first.

BUT….Sauce and Tre Brown? Tre is going to show out. This kids has “it”. Gardner is incredible as well.

Might not be the legion of boom but I think it has a chance to have a shutdown passing type of vibe to it.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Stingley
Cross

But ultimately there's a handful of defensive players that I would take over any offensive player in this class.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Johnson, Davis or Thibodeaux for me. Personally I think they may trade down. I'm not seeing any tackles early even though its an obvious need.

Mix

Reaction score
Offense - Cross / (Penning or Raimann if we trade back)
Defense - Devin Llyod

Atradees

Reaction score
Jordan Davis DT
Ikem Ekwonu T

I wish the Hawk's had

We have the bullets to make both happen with the Jets 4th pick. What a coup that would be building in the trenches.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Defensively, I'm torn between CB and DL, but I'm GM for a day and on the clock so...

Sauce and Cross

But if I'm our FO I'm probably looking for the best basketball player available.

*Bad joke and untimely, considering I have this strange feeling that John and Pete are gonna' slay this draft. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts