"You Guys Made And Still Make Pro Football Really Fun"

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
“Now, I have to confess. I may be a tad bit biased on this next subject,” Easley admitted. "But to the greatest football fans in the history of the NFL that occupied the old Kingdome back in the 70s and the 80s and now CenturyLink Field, they call themselves the 12s, I say thank you. You guys made and still make pro football really fun in the Pacific Northwest.”

Easley then called on Seahawks fans — and one super fan in particular — to help fulfill a request for him this fall. Easley said he'll be in attendance at the Seahawks’ Sunday Night Football matchup against the Indianapolis Colts and would like to see 12s break out the wave, just like they did back in the Kingdome days.

“Mama Blue, I know you’re out there somewhere,” Easley said of the longtime Seattle fan who’s known for rocking her blue wig, feathers, fake eyelashes, and extravagant glasses on gameday. "You were a part of something back in the 70s and the 80s called the wave. Well, I’m going to ask you a favor. I’ll be in Seattle on October the 1st for the Seahawks Colts game and I’d like to see the wave performed just one more time for all the guys that played in the 70s and the 80s. Can you do that for a brother?”

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/08/05 ... shrinement

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this brother. Let's honor our HOFer Kenny and get that wave going fierce this next Sunday!!

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Sunday Night Football with The Enforcer there. It HAS to be a win!!! :2thumbs:

Jville

Reaction score
Doesn't bringing back the "Wave" call for retro uniforms?

razor150

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3vdvmxe5 said:
Sunday Night Football with The Enforcer there. It HAS to be a win!!! :2thumbs:

If we can't beat the Colts at home this team has bigger problems then I thought.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
OMG this is going to be amazing!

The King Dome would get 2-3 Waves going at the same time!