Your beverage of choice?

renofox

Reaction score
I decided to get an early start on numbing the pain.

Broke out a 750 of Johnnie Walker Blue and it's yummy. Plan is to do 3 shots before the game, and one more each time the Seahawks embarrass themselves. Probably will be empty by the end of the game. I'm really just hoping to have some left at halftime.

GemCity

Reaction score

Broke out a 750 of Johnnie Walker Blue and it's yummy. Plan is to do 3 shots before the game, and one more each time the Seahawks embarrass themselves. Probably will be empty by the end of the game. I'm really just hoping to have some left at halftime.
Hey the B-12 ready Reno. Lots of water too.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm getting sentenced for my second OWI this week, while occurred when I was still on probation for the first one. Gonna be tough to watch this one sober.

Threedee

Reaction score

Looks like you'll run out quickly.

Lennie

Reaction score
Now that is what I am talking about. I am a Scotch guy from way back. Unfortunately I have gotten in a lot of trouble when go over my quota. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah me to. My wife has been in real estate here in CDA for years. Whenever she has a nice closing she buys a bottle of Scotch!
We have some nice scotch’s.