Your Final Four Quarterbacks

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":6vpghlxi said:
NE is a tough matchup for Jags. The reason why the Pats are so great is that they are almost matchup proof. Jags shut you down on the outside. Guess what Brady is going to do? Run the ball, throw to Gronk and throw to the backs. Jags defense is actually built a lot like ours. You beat them by isolating RB's and TE's on LB's. NE defense is going to make Bortles look bad, they are disciplined.

This will be Brady's easiest path to the SB. As for the NFC teams, I think Minnesota can give them a game, but still probably won't win.

Very true. Jags have good coaching as well though. Maybe that along with their ridiculous talent on defense can off set these *******.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Jax's defense is pretty good, but I'm not sure why so many people seem to think they're amazing. The 49ers put up 44 on them and that was just a few weeks ago! Also, 42 to the Stealers in the playoffs...

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":r598yfte said:
Jax's defense is pretty good, but I'm not sure why so many people seem to think they're amazing. The 49ers put up 44 on them and that was just a few weeks ago! Also, 42 to the Stealers in the playoffs...

Was impressed by what they did against Pittsburgh. There was some serious 4th down TDs the Steelers pulled off. Feel like Pittsburgh did everything possible to win this game despite Jacksonville's short comings yet the Jaguars still pulled off the win. They never let the Stealers keep momentum for very long.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I remember how poorly everyone thought Seattle would do in SB XLVIII too. Young no-name QB against an elite.. yadda yadda yadda. I'm hoping to see the Jags stomp a mudhole in the Pats and Brady can end his season early. I don't think that's likely, but I do like the matchup with the Vikings. They've put together a solid season and team.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Jags defense is legit but you just know belichick is going to make bortles beat them in Foxboro and I just don’t see that happening. Pats O will still get their points, bortles will need to have a big game.

original poster

Reaction score
The remaining QB's left in the playoffs are exactly who I thought would be left.

Maybe.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1jexko68 said:
I remember how poorly everyone thought Seattle would do in SB XLVIII too. Young no-name QB against an elite.. yadda yadda yadda. I'm hoping to see the Jags stomp a mudhole in the Pats and Brady can end his season early. I don't think that's likely, but I do like the matchup with the Vikings. They've put together a solid season and team.

The difference is that Seattle played one of the biggest playoff chokers in Peyton Manning. As great as Peyton was, he basically had a .500 record in the playoffs. Tom Brady on the other hand, his record in the playoffs is one of the best.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
getnasty":r81j9e24 said:
Run the ball, defense and a game manager is starring to become pretty successful.
It always has and will be if all are good.
People get so geeked over stats by QB and scores but Championship take more than that.