What are your favorite plays by the hawks all time

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
That time Sherm lost his shoe on a pick six.

Man, Sherm really came through when they needed him. Without that pick 6, they lose to a mediocre Texans team QB'd by Matt "finger lickin' good" Schaub. That would've been an icky stain on the Seahawks' championship season.

Reactions: Xxx

Aircrew

Reaction score
Yep that one. Largent getting payback in that fashion was glorious.
I was 12 years old and I still remember that hit like it was yesterday. I was fanatical about the Seahawks, never missed a minute of any game, so I knew the backstory to Harden and Largent from the first game in Denver. When Harden intercepted Krieg's pass, I remember thinking that it can't be this way, Harden was such a badguy that Largent, and by association the Seahawks, had to beat him and the Broncos. The good guys have to win in the end, right? Then during Harden's return of the pick Largent just comes out of nowhere and lays the lumber. I jumped off the couch screaming at the top of my lungs for what seemed like forever. The fumble recovery and giving Harden the business afterwards was icing on the cake. Damn near makes me emotional just typing this now. The good guys don't always finish last.

Last edited:

Optimus25

Reaction score
I would say the jon Ryan TD pass because of what it could have ultimately led to, (back to back Super bowls) but an errant pass at the goal line 2 weeks later makes it too negative loaded.

I’ll say kam Chancellor destroying demaryius Thomas in SB48 early. That was THE moment i knew we just won a Super Bowl and there was nothing that one of the greatest QBs of all time could do against us but sit back and take the punishment that was coming.

Thomas was knocked back about 8 yards by the way. 😳

OP
OP
X

Xxx

Reaction score
I was 12 years old and I still remember that hit like it was yesterday. I was fanatical about the Seahawks, never missed a minute of any game, so I knew the backstory to Harden and Largent from the first game in Denver. When Harden intercepted Krieg's pass, I remember thinking that it can't be this way, Harden was such a badguy that Largent, and by association the Seahawks, had to beat him and the Broncos. The good guys have to win in the end, right? Then during Harden't return of the pick Largent just comes out of nowhere and lays the lumber. I jumped off the couch screaming at the top of my lungs for what seemed like forever. The fumble recovery and giving Harden the business afterwards was icing on the cake. Damn near makes me emotional just typing this now. The good guys don't always finish last.
This ^^^ is awesome

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Giants game @Seattle with all the penalties, I had delicious pizza and plenty of laughs.

Playing the Bears, Sid Rice coming down with a TD while absolutely knocked TF out. Beast.

Cortez Kennedy leading the league in picks/return tds. That may have been NFL QB Club on N64 when I was a kid...still sick though.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

Brandon Browner takes out 3 Cardinals like a boss.

Okay Beastquake is my answer, but this play always makes me laugh

I can't believe it. I opened this thread to post that exact play. Apparently I had last read the thread on the post before this, so it jumped me right to the clip. It doesn't get enough credit.

Browner was basically the perfect CB2. Monstrous. Not gonna touch on his, uh, complications. On field, strictly speaking... basically made in a lab for the LOB Seahawks.

AlbaHawk

Reaction score

Almost anythinbg by Curt Warner but the cut he makes against the Broncos (Chargers?)in an old AFC West game is sublime (about 3:22). My fav Hawks running back of all time (sorry Marshawn).

BASF

Reaction score
Most of mine has been mentioned, but the Carolina Panthers pro bowl defensive end Mike Rucker being trucked for seventeen yards by the best left tackle in the history of football Walter Jones. I can only find the video on the Seahawks Facebook page or I would post it.

Shelton Robinson's scoop and score against the Raiders in '83. It wasn't the game winning score since we choked away a two touchdown advantage, so our score after it was the winning score, but it broke the Raiders five game winning streak against us.

Shaun Alexander's second touchdown of five against the Vikings. I had been fighting for years on another message board about Alexander being soft and going down to arm tackles, yadda yadda. Then there was the argument that all he does is run through huge holes created by Hutchitraitor and Jones. Also that he only runs hard at the goal line. But, on the second touchdown he had to break five tackles for a twenty yard touchdown run. Very impressive stuff.