Your Least Favorite NFL Team & Why?

csjwilkinson

Reaction score
Hi guys, I haven't written here for a little while, and during my trips around the league (fan forums), I've come to the conclusion that, so far, you're the most welcoming group.

Anyway, enough of my butt licking. Who is your least favorite NFL team & why? I'm expecting most of you to say the 49ers and that's fine, but how about "other than rivals" teams?

Here's a little info on my answer.
http://www.bubblews.com/news/1412401-yo ... am-and-why

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I can't stand the Packers and Aaron Rodgers after last years game. Whiny bitch he is.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I hate all the teams that don't play in Seattle equally except, SF, Az, and St Louis get a little extra.

Happy

Reaction score
Cowboys, because Jerry Jones.

* Puts his ego before the ballclub.
* Overhyped underperforming teams
* Fired the only coach that brought him a ring because of point #1
* Americas's team? If so, He's making us 'mericans look like a bunch of frigging idiots.
* Stadium that's a monument to mindless hyperconsumerism

He's not going quietly, but when father time has his way and sends jerruh to the big waiver wire in the sky, it's going to take a long time to was the stink of Jerry Jones off that franchise.

OrFan

Reaction score
Couldn't care less about any other team than the Seahawks. The others are all garbage to me. When I watch other teams play I usually root for them to beat each other up.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Stealers and any team that Vick plays for. Used to be the Rams when Faulk and Holt were there. Now I just feel sorry for them.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Hate Dallas, San Fran and Pittsburg because of their fans for the most part. Although if Dallas is on tv I watch because they always make it exciting. San Fran is tough for me because I usually pull for the west coast but just not a fan of Harbaugh. Pitt for obvious reasons.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Packers, all because of their last 2 QB's and how much I can't stand 'em. Their fans also have this complex of how they deserve EVERYTHING, I find them annoying moreso than I actually hate them.

Rams because I just don't like them, this team I hate.

49ers their fans are the worst human beings possible, they rival Al-Queda in this regard.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
It changes but I can't stand the Colts at the moment, mainly due to the media obsession with Luck and Irsay.

dbmack

Reaction score
The 49ers. It goes back to the Montana days and has gotten worse over the years. I tolerate them a little bit now because mr dbmack is a fan but it is hard to even do that.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Both New Jersey teams because of the amount of unwarranted attention they get. Even when both teams are totally mediocre (which many teams are) , their extreme mediocrity is somehow really important to national sports media.

Still... I probably hate the Niners more. From Montana to Kaepernick, the team and the fans have always irked me. Living a good amount of my time in Niner country didn't help, either.

davidonmi

Reaction score
can't stand the jets, lead sportscenter every day and do nothing to deserve it. The fans I hate the most are the 49ers

hawker84

Reaction score
Packers - rogers
cowboys - entitlement
steelers - they are still in possession of our SB trophy
colts - hate watching peyton manning play, and not fond of the new annointed one either

those are the teams i hate,

the fan bases i hate are

SF - you know why
redskins - again see above statement

NINEster

Reaction score
What's to hate about Montana? Humblest superstar I've ever seen.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
NINEster":ym5losn8 said:
What's to hate about Montana? Humblest superstar I've ever seen.

I'm sure less people dislike him as a person as they dislike the team he played for.

Latest posts