Your Obvious keys to a win today

Largent80

Reaction score
There are a bunch, but I am going O-Line on this one.

We got 2 weeks of practice and a game against probably the nastiest D we will face all year with the current line. If this line can run block today, I believe we win easily.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Largent80":1rurn38n said:
If this line can run block today, I believe we win easily.

I agree but that is a big IF....

Atradees

Reaction score
If we don't have the football we will not make any football plays. Then you get what we had here the other day. I don't like it anymore than you do.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Here is an interesting stat. Out of 11 trips into the red zone, our D has allowed 4 touchdowns, BUT, they also have 4 interceptions.

JonRud

Reaction score
A big key is not coming out flat again in a 10am start and rallying furiously in the 2nd half. How about going into halftime with a nice 10 point lead and letting the defense smother them in the 2nd half.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
My obvious key to winning: score more points than them

Hawknballs

Reaction score
just dont' see this being an easy game in any way. any advantage we might have by being a better defense is nullified by the fact that we are playing on the road.

key to the win is that the game comes down to russell wilson in the 4th quarter having a chance to win it for us. That's what he do.

warden

Reaction score
Key to the game, stop the Colts run game and put them into third and long, so we can let our pass rushers go for it

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Stay healthy, have Bevell pull his head out sooner! Don't turn the ball over, eliminate stupid penalties!

xCalibur

Reaction score
who else thinks that at the third quester and the last game that Browner is a liability...he has given up 3 very big plays today, 2 for td's

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Well, we run blocked well enough for TWO 100 yard rushers, but it didn't matter. Oh well, back to the Clink and bring on Tennessee.

Latest posts