You're the GM

xray

Reaction score
If I were John Schneider ? Hmm...I would of fired Pete Carroll 5 years ago . There would be a problem with that ; because apparently Pete Carroll was the 1st and only HC to hire a NFL GM . PC is JSs boss . Isn't that kool ? :)

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
I think everyone is in agreement that this team needs a complete rebuild.
I'm not hyped about anyone on the offensive line and the defense needs at least 5
New starters. I still like Schneider for some reason but a whole new coaching staff
Is needed.

This upcoming season a lot of the roster is going to be unbelievably expensive.
Something drastic needs to happen or you can bet on continuous purgatory for the foreseeable future. The Cardinals future looks a heck of a lot brighter than ours.

Wait... isn't purgatory continuous?

nanomoz

Reaction score
No. They have so many players to replace. And Jordan is a good weak side guy, not a good Mike. He's probably improved. But it's hard to justify.

If he had KJ Wright 's instincts in the screen game, maybe.

getnasty

Reaction score
It's all about the price. At 15 no way. At 7-10 then yeah I'll bring him back. Also the number of tackles made is a bit misleading. Brooks and Wagner totals are inflated because there always on the field.

hinton

Reaction score
I think we're in a position where we have no option but to re-sign him.

With all due respect to B-Wagz he's a shadow of himself. I was hoping he'd be a 2-down player and a difference make, but him being a 3-down player has hurt as much as it's helped IMO. All out other LB's are trash.

I think we need to re-sign Brooks and add 2LBs... or roll the die at trying to completely overhaul the unit.