Zach Miller?

massari

Reaction score
Seafan":37p8s4yx said:
How about if JS figures this out?
It's a forum..... if you're not interested in the topic then don't click it.

Basis4day

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":im6sq2je said:
Miller signed with the Panthers according to Wiki on November 2015, but the current roster on the Carolina site doesn't have his name on it, so I don't know where he is.

Miller's twitter was last updated March 6, 2015 thanking the 12s and that's it. He's probably just a family man now. I would love to get him back if we could though if he's healthy and ready, might be the whole Mike Rob coming back and winning the Superbowl thing again.

He was never signed to the Panthers. Someone was just messing with the wiki.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Basis4day":11rz5ply said:
theincrediblesok":11rz5ply said:
Miller signed with the Panthers according to Wiki on November 2015, but the current roster on the Carolina site doesn't have his name on it, so I don't know where he is.

Miller's twitter was last updated March 6, 2015 thanking the 12s and that's it. He's probably just a family man now. I would love to get him back if we could though if he's healthy and ready, might be the whole Mike Rob coming back and winning the Superbowl thing again.

LOL well that person got me, I forgot that anyone could edit Wiki

Basis4day

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":15473fsb said:
Basis4day":15473fsb said:
theincrediblesok":15473fsb said:

LOL well that person got me, I forgot that anyone could edit Wiki

Beats confusing him with the Bears TE.

peppersjap

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":31iifpev said:
Can I suggest Garry Gilliam (#79)....played TE @ Penn State ?? :stirthepot:
Do you think we really should rob the Offensive line that everyone has complained about all year? We need to leave Gilliam where he is! We went to the Super Bowl with Willson and Helfelt last year, time for them to step it up!