Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Sony Michel

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Sony Michel
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:34 pm
  • the more I watched of him the more I like him.

Whats his draft story. Undersized?
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Re: Sony Michel
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 pm
  • I love this dude. Reminds me of Kamara, the saints rookie. Most mocks have him as a 2nd rounder, but I could see him slipping into the first late.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:08 pm
  • He should get an invite to the combine, right?

Reckon his stock will rise there.
    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:03 pm
  • Seahawk size, that's all that matters.
    "You don't always get to play playoff games at home, or conference championships at home, or superbowls at home. You have to have the mindset that you can play to your potential wherever you are." - Pete Carroll
    nwHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:25 pm
  • gowazzu02 wrote:the more I watched of him the more I like him.

Whatever the story is, ignore it. The NFL scouts love to say that this guy is too short (Russ Wilson) or this guy is too slow (Kareem Hunt, Cooper Kupp) , etc etc. These NFL talent evaluators, for the most part, are fu**ing idiots because they focus on certain physical characteristics that just don't determine a players success.

This is why, year after year, you have guys like Doug Baldwin who make teams as UDFA's.
    Fire Tom Cable
    xgeoff
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:27 am
  • xgeoff wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:the more I watched of him the more I like him.

Whatever the story is, ignore it. The NFL scouts love to say that this guy is too short (Russ Wilson) or this guy is too slow (Kareem Hunt, Cooper Kupp) , etc etc. These NFL talent evaluators, for the most part, are fu**ing idiots because they focus on certain physical characteristics that just don't determine a players success.

This is why, year after year, you have guys like Doug Baldwin who make teams as UDFA's.

I hear you, how crazy was the UGA backfield, Chubb is being touted as a 1-2 rounder, Michel a potential 2 rounder and then in the NC 4th qtr on a big drive both those guys sat and the true frosh Swift was getting run! Man thats unbelievable.

Which is another reason Im intrigued by Michel, Unlike some other bell cows (cough cough Bryce Love) he wasn't run into the ground in college......
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:18 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:the more I watched of him the more I like him.

Listed at 5'11 and 216. He has decent size.
    TransGenderHawkFan
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:00 pm
  • Of all the RBs I watched during the Bowl games I thought he was the most impressive, very quick to the hole and enough sped to reach and round the edge along with good power.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:46 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information