SDSt RB Adam Muema really wants to be a Seahawk

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Running backs competed in afternoon drills at Lucas Oil Stadium. Muema, the fourth leading rusher in Aztecs history, did not participate. He said he was "following God," who told him if he missed workouts, he'd play for the Seattle Seahawks.

Playing for Seattle is his "dream," Muema said. NFL teams are aware of the decision.

"Can't go wrong with God," Muema said."

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2014/feb/23/adam-muema-nfl-scouting-combine/

kearly

Reaction score
Reading that, sounds like a cult member. Follows and references a guy on twitter claiming to be the 2nd coming (literally). Always compete, unless God tells you not to. Interesting character.

Christine Michael made it no secret that he wanted to be a Seahawk too. Really, I just take it as a huge compliment that players badly want to be a part of our team. Hopefully that translates into some recruiting success when UDFA time rolls around.

[youtube]jSQBjNR-V4Q[/youtube]

Muema reminds me a bit of Justin Forsett as a runner.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I say the Hawks take a 7th round flyer on him and then trade him to someone else. And when I say "trade" I really just mean give.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Practice squad material. I'm all about getting guys who want to be here and buy into what's going on here.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Man this guy needs some help. He changed his twitter (@So_lucrative) info to say "Seahawks #8" lol

seadoc30

Reaction score
What if that 'God' is Pete/JS telling him we'll pick him because they see something in him that's special. So getting him out of scouts view will prevent other teams from picking him up.
LOL

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
Throwdown":23nf4yko said:
Lmao I want him now

I don't. Sounds like a head case. Who knows when God will tell him to stop wearing clothes or live entirely on a diet of radishes?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Draftbreakdown.com has all his snaps for a bowl game. There is stuff to like.

Throwdown

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1pe55fia said:
Man this guy needs some help. He changed his twitter (@So_lucrative) info to say "Seahawks #8" lol

Lol look at his picture stream!!!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
God could have at least done Muema a solid and sent that message BEFORE he wasted all that money and time traveling to the combine.

chihawk

Reaction score
I could definitely be wrong, but with everything going on in this world every day, you would think God had more important things to worry about than if someone should sit out the combine and if they did, which team would end up drafting him.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
This guy put up some decent numbers and could be a viable 7th round pick or UDFA practice squad guy. At 5'10 202lbs he will need to add some bulk but runs hard and seemed to go down forward more often than backwards. Even at 202lbs I don't think he would get tripped up as easily as Turbin does but i didn't see a dangerous 2nd gear in this guy and he got caught from behind a few times.

• Sophomore- 1,458 Yds 6.2 Avg 16 TD's
    Junior- 1,244Yds 4.9Avg 15TD's

[youtube]jSQBjNR-V4Q[/youtube]

[youtube]1tHbK2DpXuI[/youtube]

strohmin

Reaction score
chihawk":3r708wmd said:
I could definitely be wrong, but with everything going on in this world every day, you would think God had more important things to worry about than if someone should sit out the combine and if they did, which team would end up drafting him.

Maybe everything is going on in this world because God really is worried about if someone should sit out the combine.