2 and 2 after 4?

NJlargent

Reaction score
Sadly many will be satisfied with a 2-2 record even when not one of the 4 teams will sniff the playoffs. I fail to see how we accept 2-2. I know, injuires....

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Who will be satisfied? 2-2 is the best we can do at this point. So, we should be angry if we win the next 2 games?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":39g4afmc said:
pittpnthrs":39g4afmc said:
Yep, the Cardinal game isnt a give me by any means now.
Tho boo birds come out at that point ?

Boo birds will be out Sunday if the team continues to play like it has been.

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2i2q2xd7 said:
Who will be satisfied? 2-2 is the best we can do at this point. So, we should be angry if we win the next 2 games?

looking at the schedule and all the changes this year, I would have taken 2-2 at the start of the season!

However, based on recent performance(s), I would be ecstatic!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The Cowboys aren't any good and the Cardinals are down right really bad.

I think 2-2 is very attainable, and even at 0-2 is a more than reasonable goal.

That said, the Broncos aren't very good IMO (they MAYBE sneak in as a wild card at best, IMO), and the Bears are kind of a neat experiment: What happens when you have good coordinators and a really talented team but a truly bad quarterback to go with all that?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, we all know the team is depleted w/injuries, but we also know they should be 2-0 right now.
Safe to say Sunday is a massive game.

zetes

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":2ckye501 said:
I think we could win Chicago game , gonna be ugly 7-8 sacks... best chance is against arizona. I can see 2-2, but feels like 1-3

This looks to be a pretty accurate prediction.... any good at picking weekly games in vegas against the spread? Send me your picks this week ;)

Z.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
zetes":1giezppq said:
hawksincebirth":1giezppq said:
I think we could win Chicago game , gonna be ugly 7-8 sacks... best chance is against arizona. I can see 2-2, but feels like 1-3

This looks to be a pretty accurate prediction.... any good at picking weekly games in vegas against the spread? Send me your picks this week ;)

Z.
Loss against Dallas no way Russell doesn’t have atleast another 6 sacks again :2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Looking forward to you buying me a 6 pack of my favorite beer after the Hawks win on Sunday. :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
S

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
When I made this topic, I really believed 2-2 was a strong possibility. Looking back, and taking off my 12 glasses I can see we are 1-3 or 0-4 material. Closed last season at 1-3 over the final month, 0-4 pre season, and 0-2 to start this year. That's 1-9 over the last 10..........Not good.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1oqj9y07 said:
Looking forward to you buying me a 6 pack of my favorite beer after the Hawks win on Sunday. :irishdrinkers:
That’s one bet I’ll be happy to lose win win

WmHBonney

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":33ubaacj said:
When I made this topic, I really believed 2-2 was a strong possibility. Looking back, and taking off my 12 glasses I can see we are 1-3 or 0-4 material. Closed last season at 1-3 over the final month, 0-4 pre season, and 0-2 to start this year. That's 1-9 over the last 10..........Not good.

Take away the bogus pre season and that is still 1-5.
NOT good.
About to be 1-6. The Cowboys lead the league in sacks right now. Unless there is some drastic revelation in passpro, Russ is gonna be running for his life again this Sun.

Latest posts