Paul Allen has died

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just stunned right now! Thanks Paul for everything you did for Seattle, the Hawks fans, and the charity you gave the world.
I will never forgot you holding up the Lombardi trophy on that glorious day.

RIP Sir! :cry:

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I can't believe he died. I did not see this coming even with the Lymphoma.. wow. Rest in peace Paul, you really brought a ton of industry to the PNW and you completely revitalized the Seattle sports scene. God speed Paul.

cjcinec56

Reaction score
The World has lost a great gentleman. He will forever be remembered for his brilliance, class and kindness. There are no words that could adequately express my condolences to the family of Paul Allen.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Having a little time to reflect since the sad news..There is no Hawks,Sounders or Blazers
without Paul..There is no Seahawks.NET without him saving the team.I have heard of other
things that were saved due to him and that goes to show the character of the man.
He helped keep things around that he knew others had great interest in even though he
may not have shared it.He will always be a legend in Seattle..RIP Mr.Allen

cjcinec56

Reaction score
The World has lost a great gentleman. He will forever be remembered for his brilliance, class and kindness. There are no words that could adequately express my condolences to the family of Paul Allen. I urge all of the 12’s and the rest of the NFL community to support Cancer research in his name so one day we will see a cure.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Rest in Paradise. Did great work in the community. For what it's worth, I'm happy he was able to lift the Lombardi. Just once

getnasty

Reaction score
Biggest lose in Seahawks history. A lot of fun times and great memories made possible because of the work of Paul Allen. Thanks for everything and God Bless.

BeanieHawk

Reaction score
Thank you Paul Allen for all you did for not just the Seattle Seahawks, but your other contributions to mankind! You will be truly missed! May God Bless you and your family!!! R.I.P.

endzorn

Reaction score
I was in the army in 96 when Behring moves the team to Anaheim. I’d spent my entire enlistment talking smack about the Seahawks so the move was brutal for me. For a couple days it was all I heard. I had a memorial in the barracks and decided I would go through a mourning period and pick a team that had a long suffering fan base so I could avoid the bandwagon tag.

And then came Paul Allen.

Thank God for Paul Allen.

D

DomeHawk

A very humble GIANT of a man, RIP and thank you for everything!

sutz

Reaction score
Saw that on the ESPN crawl. Sad news. He's younger than I am. Makes you think, ya know.

Best wishes to his family and close friends. The man who saved the Seahawks. Who will they get to raise the flag in the NFCCG?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Not only did he save our Seahawks and build the EMP, I earned both of my EE degrees in the Paul Allen Building at UW that he paid for.

RIP

xray

Reaction score
He got this team to where it never was before....R.I.P.

xray

Reaction score
Most successful owner in Hawks history...Brains over Brawn ...RIP

Latest posts