Paul Allen has died

chris98251

Reaction score
The world lost a great man and humanitarian, Seattle lost a Icon, The Seahawks and Fans lost the best Owner in the league and savior.

Paul you left some huge footprints that may never be filled and others can only hope to emulate.

Thank you for all you have done, without you I would not be typing this as we would not have the Computer systems and internet connected that make this possible.

Enjoy your Jam sessions with Jimi up there and we know you will be watching on Sundays.

Rip Paul and condolences to his Sister and Family.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
What is going to happen to the Seahawks with Allen's passage?

fifty9fan

Reaction score
Very rarely post, but will today in honor of the greatest owner in all of sports. You will be missed, Mr. Allen. Would love to see the Seahawks retire either #48, or #99 in tribute. And as others have said, put that man in the Ring of Honor. THANK YOU for giving us all many more years of Seahawk football! RIP, sir.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
His competent style of leadership is evident by the huge number of Hawks fans who are now worried about the future. With Paul Allen at the helm, there was peace and security.

I'm praying for the Allen family tonight, and all those influenced by his life and legacy. May we all show our respect to him by living more like this caring and compassionate individual!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great man, he will be missed a lot. Was awesome to watch him raise the flag in the two NFC Championship games that sent us to the SB. Such a great owner, Seattle lost a great guy.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Such a terrible loss for everything he has done during his lifetime. He has left us with so many memorable moments that we all will fondly remember. Rest in Peace.

ballhawks12

Reaction score
My heart hurts reading this. He truly made the world a better place and was a bright spot in a world with so much darkness. Rest easy, Paul Allen.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I startd paying attention more to who he was after he bought the Hawks. My first word association when I hear his name will always be the man who bought and saved the Seahawks in Seattle. But you guys would know more than me how much more he gave. A very succesfful man who gave so much back.

six sigma

Reaction score
Probably the saddest I ever remember being at the passing of someone I didn't know personally.
Thank you for everything Mr. Allen.

rjas77

Reaction score
chris98251":2x2fj9nw said:
Enjoy your Jam sessions with Jimi up there and we know you will be watching on Sundays.

Oh hell yeah dude!

Heyseed

Reaction score
My last memory of Paul Allen is seeing him smiling and waving at people in the back of his limousine after the Coyboys game. We will miss you.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Thank you, Paul.

Thank you for your impact on mankind and countless generations that will feel your impact with your philanthropy extending the life and providing a light for those in the dark.

Thank you for your forever kind spirit and desire to make your community, the City of Seattle, and the entire Pacific Northwest a better place.

On behalf of all 12s, both gone, current and future, thank you for being the hero the Seahawks needed to stay in Seattle and flourish to become Super Bowl Champions. The Seahawks would not have raised the Lombardi trophy without you, Kenny Easley wouldn't have returned, and Seattle would not have the Seahawks without you.

May you forever Rest In Peace and your legacy to make the world a better place continue to live on.

Paul Allen forever.

Thank you, Paul.

timmat

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to briefly meet Mr. Allen on a few occasions, and tell him thank you. I'm glad I had that opportunity. I think of all the great moments I've shared with family and friends because of his actions with the Seahawks, and other endeavors.

I'd love to see a life-sized bronze statue of him holding up the Lombardi inside the stadium - maybe the North entrance walkway area in front of the steps. I'm sure the organization will come up with a fitting tribute of some kind.

He made our world a better place.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
This is really hard to stomach. I feel like the Seahawks have lost their guardian. I use to say when things were getting ugly the past couple of years I always thought, we'll be fine, we still have Paul Allen.

Not only was he a great person but I was actually very proud that he was our owner. Not all NFL teams or fans can say that. You will be missed boss but you are in a better place now.

Maulbert

Reaction score
timmat":jvnty16w said:
I was lucky enough to briefly meet Mr. Allen on a few occasions, and tell him thank you. I'm glad I had that opportunity. I think of all the great moments I've shared with family and friends because of his actions with the Seahawks, and other endeavors.

I'd love to see a life-sized bronze statue of him holding up the Lombardi inside the stadium - maybe the North entrance walkway area in front of the steps. I'm sure the organization will come up with a fitting tribute of some kind.

He made our world a better place.

Ring of Honor, and Hall of Fame. I'd like us to follow in the Bears and Lions footsteps and make PGA a permanent sleeve patch. He saved football in the Northwest. He deserves no less.

sutz

Reaction score
seedhawk":yvt4cj1v said:
Will or can the Hawks put a PA sticker on their helmets? To show respect and love.
I cannot imagine that they wouldn't do that. I'm sure they'll be there for Detroit.