Back to back penalty's on last drive the nail in the coffin.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2vp7zxtx said:
cjcinec56":2vp7zxtx said:
Northwest Seahawk":2vp7zxtx said:
I'm not letting you slide NFL refs we know all about how you operate here in Seattle. Congrats on screwing us out of a great victory that Seattle earned are you proud of yourselves you pieces of crap.

Well to be fair those two penalties were actually penalties. The false start was because the play clock had run out so it wasn’t really the players fault that’s more on Russ. The holding was pretty clear but unnecessary if he just lets go when the runner runs by I don’t think it’s called. I don’t like the two ultra conservative calls that followed the penalties. But the game came down to our defense getting a stop. Knowing that the Rams were going to run the ball we gave up 22 clock killing and timeout eating yards and allowed them to run the clock out and keep our offense off the field. You can’t blame that on the NFL. Next time we’re in that situation we have to play better.

Horsecrap maybe the false start was legit but the hold was garbage that stuff happens on every play and that BS call took us out of field goal range and we would have scored there's no doubt about it. So your wrong but i'm sure it's not the first time. If were being fair here as you say that kind of penalty on the deciding drive should never be called.

adeltaY

Reaction score
It was 100% a hold. The consistency in it being called was a problem, but not the hold itself.

cjcinec56

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":huszg1r8 said:
cjcinec56":huszg1r8 said:
I'm not letting you slide NFL refs we know all about how you operate here in Seattle. Congrats on screwing us out of a great victory that Seattle earned are you proud of yourselves you pieces of crap.

Well to be fair those two penalties were actually penalties. The false start was because the play clock had run out so it wasn’t really the players fault that’s more on Russ. The holding was pretty clear but unnecessary if he just lets go when the runner runs by I don’t think it’s called. I don’t like the two ultra conservative calls that followed the penalties. But the game came down to our defense getting a stop. Knowing that the Rams were going to run the ball we gave up 22 clock killing and timeout eating yards and allowed them to run the clock out and keep our offense off the field. You can’t blame that on the NFL. Next time we’re in that situation we have to play better.

Horsecrap maybe the false start was legit but the hold was garbage that stuff happens on every play and that BS call took us out of field goal range and we would have scored there's no doubt about it. So your wrong but i'm sure it's not the first time. If were being fair here as you say that kind of penalty on the deciding drive should never be called.

So you don’t call any penalties on the final deciding drive. That’s an interesting point of view. Does that apply to the offense and the defense? Could the defense tackle the receivers at the line of scrimmage? If the Seahawks scored would the same logic apply if the Rams had the ball at the end? You get my point right. Your logic is flawed. And you’re wrong here and like you pointed out to me “ I don’t think it’s the first time “. Game was lost by a poor punt and then a failure to stop the run.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
cjcinec56":2c47rwkr said:
Northwest Seahawk":2c47rwkr said:

Russ was doing everything but goosing the Center in his butt to HIKE THE DAMNED BALL.
REALITY, it was an uncalled 'Delay Of Game', and was destined to be a penalty.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
cjcinec56":2ebj1f5u said:
Northwest Seahawk":2ebj1f5u said:
Northwest Seahawk":2ebj1f5u said:
cjcinec56":2ebj1f5u said:

So you don’t call any penalties on the final deciding drive. That’s an interesting point of view. Does that apply to the offense and the defense? Could the defense tackle the receivers at the line of scrimmage? If the Seahawks scored would the same logic apply if the Rams had the ball at the end? You get my point right. Your logic is flawed. And you’re wrong here and like you pointed out to me “ I don’t think it’s the first time “. Game was lost by a poor punt and then a failure to stop the run.

I said those kind of calls you know the questionable bad type . Apparently you can't tell the difference .

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
My issue is simple it was a bad call given the severity of the hold, or lack there of, and the context of the game. Less than 3 minutes left with the game on the line at home . That hold was BS especially when they just called a penalty the previous play. Apparently some of you can't understand that and that's on you.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
JimmyG":1m8avqcc said:
The funny thing about penalties is that teams are always convinced their teams are unfairly penalized. Case in point, after this very game, I saw...

[snip]

Basically, stop arguing about the refs. Or at least, complain about bad calls, but stop with this nonsense that refs have an agenda. It is a bad look. You can make up a narrative to fit the refs lobbying for either team. It's just delusional.

Yes, this is common here, with my local Aussie rules team. But it's true in our case. :)

Seriously, though, if you're going to be *that* cynical about a competition, why oh why bother? To paraphrase Stephen King, if you put your ear to that keyhole, all you can hear are the winds of madness blowing.

rcaido

Reaction score
They call penalty on Fluker but how many hold and push in the back was that with Erin Rodger run tonight....

Nfl has their favorites

cjcinec56

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":3pcs9sf5 said:
My issue is simple it was a bad call given the severity of the hold, or lack there of, and the context of the game. Less than 3 minutes left with the game on the line at home . That hold was BS especially when they just called a penalty the previous play. Apparently some of you can't understand that and that's on you.

Apparently you can’t understand when you’re posting is complete horse apples and that’s on you.