5-3 Y'all

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
2nd in the NFC West

Current 6th Seed in the NFC

Cards and Eagles won but other than that...

Today was a good day... Go 'Hawks.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The key is that #6 seed.

It'd be Seattle @ Philly if playoffs started today.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Eagles, Cowboys, NYG, Washington.

All garbage. The nfc has really fallen off

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
BlueBlood":1yfcrjob said:

We got beat by the garbage Cowboys. Just sayin'.

Tundra

Reaction score
Lots of football left this season. This team truly has to take it one game at a time. The wheels have not come off on some teams but I will say that the lug nuts are starting to loosen! Go Hawks!

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":36v0ykx7 said:
BlueBlood":36v0ykx7 said:

We got beat by the garbage Cowboys. Just sayin'.

Romo has a broken back and Wheeden is the worst QB in the NFL. Seattle lost to a different Cowboy team. They are doubting themselves again. Theyre on that downward spiral.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I'll take it right now with all the injuries, but once those guys get back and we still end up playing like this then I will be very upset. Right now I am just indifferent about the Hawks so far.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Pandion Haliaetus":2ffuo8um said:
2nd in the NFC West

Both Cowboys and Eagles lost their starting quarterbacks indefinitely and have replaced them with Wheedon and Sanchez. We hold our own destiny against the Cardinals.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2inqhua1 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":2inqhua1 said:
2nd in the NFC West

Both Cowboys and Eagles lost their starting quarterbacks indefinitely and have replaced them with Wheedon and Sanchez. We hold our own destiny against the Cardinals.
Yeah we do, but it sure would be nice for both the Lions and Falcons to knock them off... or even the Rams. I still think 11-5 could win the division and get a #2 seed.

peppersjap

Reaction score
The best news I can come up with after today is that we aren't Raider fans. I couldn't believe all the people yelling "Raider Nation" after the game. It really shows how bad it has gotten because they considered this game a win. I get the optimism but I've never seen a group of fans so excited about a loss. Actually, I guess the best news would be that we one a game we easily could have lost.

dunceface

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2htt58as said:
I'll take it right now with all the injuries, but once those guys get back and we still end up playing like this then I will be very upset. Right now I am just indifferent about the Hawks so far.

What the damn hell man?
you really think we are that bad even when healthy?
Indifferent? Really? Is that the most accurate word you could use? As in you couldn't care less right now about the Hawks?
Cmon buck up lil buddy, it's not that bad.
We may have had some ugly games and less than polished displays of ideal football execution but indifferent??
I'm indifferent about the world series, the Derrick Rose injury, the Ebola "outbreak"....but the Seahawks?
Never.
As long as we have Beast and Wilson, we have a chance. Come back to the light! :179422:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
dunceface":21fsqk99 said:
Blitzer88":21fsqk99 said:

What the damn hell man?
Indifferent? Really? Is that the most accurate word you could use? As in you couldn't care less right now about the Hawks?
We may have had some ugly games and less than polished displays of ideal football execution but indifferent??
I'm indifferent about the world series, the Derrick Rose injury, the Ebola "outbreak"....but the Seahawks?
Never.
As long as we have Beast and Wilson, we have a chance. Come back to the light! :179422:

Don't worry about it, man. The world is back to what it should be. Eeyore is Eeyore.

Eeyore

Everything's gonna be alright. We're doing fine. We've lost a bunch of quality players and have weathered the storm for the most part. Better still, we haven't lost our starting quarterback and replaced him with someone named Wheedon or Sanchez. Better still, our starting quarterback isn't a guy named Palmer. We're gonna be alright.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
5-3 with 6 of our starters out? Sign me up! If we can get healthy and stay the course...anything is possible.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
dunceface":3qby5dkp said:
Blitzer88":3qby5dkp said:

What the damn hell man?
Never.

Not indifferent about the Hawks, will never be indifferent about my favorite team, but rather how they are playing right now. Its hard to judge the current version of the Hawks with all the injuries we have so I am "indifferent" in terms of how they play on Sundays, I am just more worried about getting W's right now regardless of how they play or whether or not they got any style points along the way.

Hopefully that clarified what I was trying to say, probably not though.