Jean Luc Picard Pierre...or...whatever

pehawk

Reaction score
He's eligible to be resigned now. Bet ya it happens. I'm okay with that.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Lemuel Jeanpierre, he's a solid player at center, better than whos there now with Unger out.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1n49p2ot said:
Hawk-A-Loogie":1n49p2ot said:
Is he even available?

He was put on IR early before the season.

No, he was cut with an injury settlement. He's eligible to come back, was same time Maoki was (IIRC).

olyfan63

Reaction score
Last year, Lemuel JeanPierre was awesome for us at Center when Unger was out.
Gotta question if he's healthy by now though.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Do NOT mess with Jean LUC Pickard....dammit. I am a trekkie....preeeeeeK :twisted:

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, the question is how quickly he could get back into game shape? Not much of a choice if Unger is done for the year or out for 4-6 weeks. With Schilling on IR and now Unger out for some time, JP seems to be the perfect fit.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Wasn't the injury considered something that could end his career? If that's the case I really doubt he will be brought in, really hope it isn't as he was really good for us last year and we someone that knows the system since Unger will be out for a while or the rest of the season.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Blitzer88":ockga2xu said:
Wasn't the injury considered something that could end his career? If that's the case I really doubt he will be brought in, really hope it isn't as he was really good for us last year and we someone that knows the system since Unger will be out for a while or the rest of the season.

I think they chose to waive him instead of burning the IR/Designated to Return spot on him. From the sounds of it he's recovered from his injury. Now whether or not he's in game shape is another story.

Either way, he'd be a huge improvement over Lewis and whoever else his backup will be.