Bengals or Bungles?

Jegpeg

Reaction score
We're 6-18 after the bye under Pete, so expect to lose this one...
Others have mentioned Pete joined us in 2010 so this is his 14th Season surely we have only played 13 games under Pete after the Bye.
If if the record after the bye is vad we are also something like 13-1 in early games on the East Coast.

I do however take such things with a pinch of salt, I don't know which Bengals will turn up and I think the game is an absolute coin flip. In my Pick 'em I chose us to win but with a confidence of 1.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Others have mentioned Pete joined us in 2010 so this is his 14th Season surely we have only played 13 games under Pete after the Bye.
If if the record after the bye is vad we are also something like 13-1 in early games on the East Coast.

I do however take such things with a pinch of salt, I don't know which Bengals will turn up and I think the game is an absolute coin flip. In my Pick 'em I chose us to win but with a confidence of 1.
People NEVER read whole threads, but I already clarified that I misspoke, and that that is all time since the inception of the bye, and not under Pete.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I never have bought into the 10:00am/east coast jinx. It seems to be more of a fan creation as you never hear players and coaches talking about it. If they were that concerned about it, there's a very easy solution as there's plenty of opportunities to schedule the games at 1pm PT since there's only 5 teams in the Pacific Time Zone. A 3-hour time change isn't that big of a deal.

As far as today's game vs. the Bengals, I had it penciled in as a win but I'm beginning to have my doubts. At some point, you have to think that the Bengals are going to get their act together.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Today was a very winnable game. We just need better from Geno in the red zone. Sucks because we ended up beating ourselves. The Bengals are mid tier at best. This one will sting for a while