Does Home Field advantage matter anymore?

strohmin

Reaction score
After thinking about it for, I am not mad anymore about us losing. Ya we made mistakes, but we still played a tough competitive game on the road at 10am in a really tough environment where the patriots got demolished. At the end of the day, I dont think this team cares whether they are on the road or at home anymore. Last year was special and everything went almost perfectly with having 3 playoff games at Century Link and then dominating Metlife stadium. This year, I will be happy with the team if they can just get into the big dance and then we'll see what happens from there.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Depends on the stadium. We probably win that Falcons playoff game in 2012 by 7+ points at CLink, but we lost it in Atlanta. We probably win today vs. the Chiefs if it was here in Seattle.

If we make a wildcard I imagine fans will be rooting pretty hard for the other NFC teams based on the match up they prefer. @Dallas, @Detroit, @New Orleans and @Arizona aren't scary to me. On the other hand I would love to avoid @GB and @SF.