GO SEAHAWKS!! GO YOU FREAKING SEAHAWKS!!! >:/

byau

Reaction score
Sorry, had to get that out of my system

Been feeling a lot of doom and gloom. And, well, that was bubbling up in my system all day today.

At first I thought it was the chicory root fiber one plus bar I had for my morning snack

But no, I only had a nibble of that because I remembered what it did to me last time and yeah didn't want to go through that again.

Yes, definitely was not any fiber intake but rather the urge to yell insanely at the Seahawks to JUST DO SOMETHING

I do feel better now. Yes that must have been it.

And there are Seahawks lurking on this board who will have seen this post and because of it will use it as motivation the rest of the year

Go Seahawks....

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
p.s. Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, everyone else, please stop acting like it's okay. I want to see more Earl Thomas stuff, sitting at the locker in shock. Maybe then the severity of being *THIS CLOSE* to missing the playoffs will spark that anger and urgency.

Go Seahawks >:/

HawkWow

Reaction score
This is for sure the feel good thread of the season. I'm in Byau. I've now regained the confidence I thought was lost in SD. For that I am grateful. And to those lurking Hawk players: You guys had us talking dynasty. Do you even care that I have SF fans living within spitting distance of me? Do you even care that I had to pull our Hawk flag this week while their hideous rag still flies? Quit dicking around....ya' numbskulls.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No way anyone on this team is satisfied. I guarantee they are all angry, and fired up to get a HUGE win on Sunday.

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2cyoisoo said:
No way anyone on this team is satisfied. I guarantee they are all angry, and fired up to get a HUGE win on Sunday.

Angry?

Not sure about that. Unless you're a sub .500 team, I don't think these guys strike the fear into anyone's hearts anymore

Seriously all season long, no killer instinct in games, no hard hitting, hard tackling, defense letting opposing O have their way pretty much. And the Seahawks offense having good spots, but really nothing to fear again. Did anyone really have confidence the Seahawks were going to be able to take advantage of all those opportunities to put the game away?

The Seahawks, as much as the positives are that every game has been close, realistically speaking no longer strike fear in anyone. It's like I want to yell at the screen "TACKLE SOMEONE FOR GOSH SAKE!!!!"

They are like little pussy cats.

That's right little pussy cats

You know what it reminds me of? It's a bit off the wall, but totally reminds me of the Seahawks this year. In the land of the "good" teams, the Seahawks are just little pussycats.

Anyone here seen "Revenge Of The Nerds"? And at the end when the black Tri-Delts come to protect their brother nerd Tri-Delts? And the camera pans across these bad mofos?

And it's one bad mofo after another bad mofo.

And then at the end, (whether intentional or not), the last guy they show is this pussy cat face.

That's who the Seahawks remind me of. When counting up all the "good" teams, in a land of bad mofos waiting to kick butt and take names, the Seahawks have been little pussycats

If you watch this clip, it starts at about 3:05min. Then the kick butt bass line comes in. I recall the first time watching this I about blew my a gasket like "HOLY COW LOOK AT THESE GUYS!!!"

The pan starts at 3min20s and then the Seahawks aka the pussy cat face Tri-Delt are last in at 3min31s

[youtube]1_4G449s1SQ[/youtube]

That's what the Seahawks remind me of and I just want to yell at them

GO SEAHAWKS!! GO YOU FREAKING SEAHAWKS!!! >:/

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
HawkWow":1sri94zu said:
And to those lurking Hawk players: You guys had us talking dynasty. Do you even care that I have SF fans living within spitting distance of me? Do you even care that I had to pull our Hawk flag this week while their hideous rag still flies? Quit dicking around....ya' numbskulls.

I have a good source*** that tells me all the Hawks are lurking here now, so I KNOW absotutely that those numbskulls heard you loud and clear. Good job!

***source not verified, please don't ban me mods!

***okay admittedly I was my own source, please don't ban me mods!!

GO YOU FREAKING SEAHAWKS!!!

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
Btw nice screen name. Is it true? Should our defense eat more curry?

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
Seriously speaking ... just feeling frustrated after the loss. There are a lot of moral victories to be had, and for the most part everyone had said just about everything to be said. And I even see many many positives in our loss.

Despite all that, I just think that the disappointment I feel pretty much since San Diego has been brewing

And for me personally I guess I'm just sick of moral victories and seeing this team not only underperform but almost being okay with it. Doug and Earl seem to be the only ones who show emotion and show being upset when things don't go well.

That's pretty much it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They have a TON of injuries, and are only a game back from Detroit, Philly, Dallas and Green Bay. And tied w/Santa Clara. And you basically are giving up on the team. And calling this team pussy cats. Pretty weak sauce right there. :141847_bnono:

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
I didn't say I was giving up on the team. Where did I say that? I said they are pussy cats. I never said I gave up

In fact on paper we are very fortunate to for the most part have our destiny in our hands with the way the schedule is. We win out, AZ has one more loss, we win the divisions. It is not outside the realm if possibility.

That being said, you can check my post history and I have maintained pretty much since week 3 or week 4 that the lack of killer instinct concerns me. I even said it in the offseason that I was worried they would come out complacent. My tune is still the same

I understand injuries. You bring up a really really good point about that.

At the same time A LOT of teams are banged up. But my concern had been the lack of hard hitting killer instinct. No one is looking over their shoulder playing us. You can say it's injuries. That doesn't stop the fact that it's still not there

Russell himself alluded to this in his press conference. They've lost some of their swagger.

With that swagger I have no doubt they could win out. Without it, they won't be able to do much

northseahawk

Reaction score
byau":kweejmsq said:
p.s. Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, everyone else, please stop acting like it's okay. I want to see more Earl Thomas stuff, sitting at the locker in shock. Maybe then the severity of being *THIS CLOSE* to missing the playoffs will spark that anger and urgency.

That's what happens when you get paid (RS) or about to get paid (RW). The only one with real fire is ET.. it seems like he is the only one trying to do something on gamedays.

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
Oh and by the way SoulfishHawk I hope that you are right and I am wrong and that the Seahawks indeed are angry and ready for a big win this Sunday. It almost seems it might be theirs for the taking, maybe AZ coming in confident and the ball bounces our way a few more times. I would love to see a huge killer game out of these Seahawks guys.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Before I go, will you actually give them some credit and/or acknowledge that they showed heart in a victory on Sunday? Or will you still call them pussy cats and/or make excuses for Arizona and why they lost? Arizona has been VERY lucky in more than a couple of games this year. And with a LOT of fluke interceptions, fumbles etc.
I guess I'm just surprised that you make it sound like it would be "fortunate" for the Hawks to win.

Just curious

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":31mv79a3 said:
Before I go, will you actually give them some credit and/or acknowledge that they showed heart in a victory on Sunday? Or will you still call them pussy cats and/or make excuses for Arizona and why they lost? Arizona has been VERY lucky in more than a couple of games this year. And with a LOT of fluke interceptions, fumbles etc.
I guess I'm just surprised that you make it sound like it would be "fortunate" for the Hawks to win.

Just curious

Yes of course! Okay seriously speaking, I give credit where credit is due. If the Seahawks come out and rip it this Sunday, even in a loss, I will gladly admit you were right and I was wrong. I will give them all the credit in the world for picking themselves back up after a really hard season so far and tons of injuries that they stepped up against the best record of the NFL.

If they win, but still underperform and I don't see that killer instinct (which is my main point of this thread, it has been pretty much absent since Game 2), I will be ecstatic about the win for sure, but still be worried about them winning out the season and making playoffs. And it WILL be fortunate that they win.

Is that fair?

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
northseahawk":2ptr6uja said:
byau":2ptr6uja said:

That's what happens when you get paid (RS) or about to get paid (RW). The only one with real fire is ET.. it seems like he is the only one trying to do something on gamedays.

To be fair, Sherman's interviews have been a bit soft, but he has really been bringing effort to on gameday, sometimes more than Earl.