GO SEAHAWKS!! GO YOU FREAKING SEAHAWKS!!! >:/

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":375w64jy said:
byau":375w64jy said:
The Seahawks obviously need to change something and get back that swagger (your 2nd point). And not just their swagger from last year, but it has to be even more so to handle having the targets on their back (your 3rd point)

I think Pete kicks the FG on 4th and goal from the 2 last year, because the defense would have made a play and we probably find a way to win in the end. Thats just how 2013 went.

Of course, they could run off 6 straight and we'd all feel entirely different.. but it wouldn't surprise me to see them go 3-3 over their final 6 either.

Just been that type of year.

Edited again to my two favorite points you had. Good point about the last year "WWPD" field goal. Last year, watching the games, you always felt like the D would somehow be in on every play, even deep into their own endzone. That is something that we saw glimpses of the last two weeks: endzone tip and INT, Sherman INT, forced fumbles while the Chiefs were driving. But just glimpses, but who knows, yes it might turn around if that continues to increase.

Let's hope so.

But, yeah, been that type of year. Frustrating too since we saw what they were coming from. Looked like the baseline was raised and was looking forward to increased Seahawk-ness.

Frustrating >:/

StoneCold

Reaction score
I JUST BOUGHT NEW SEAHAWKS KNIT CAP AND I'M GOING TO THE GAME ON SUNDAY. DON'T MAKE ME THROW IT IN THE GUTTER. GO YOU FREAKING SEAHAWKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sc

A

Anonymous

StoneCold":1l9htn9k said:
I JUST BOUGHT NEW SEAHAWKS KNIT CAP AND I'M GOING TO THE GAME ON SUNDAY. DON'T MAKE ME THROW IT IN THE GUTTER. GO YOU FREAKING SEAHAWKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sc

I'm yelling, and I don't know why!

:mrgreen:

StoneCold

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2tfp669k said:
StoneCold":2tfp669k said:

sc

JUST GETTING WARMED UP FOR SUNDAY. :)

sc

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
StoneCold":2v5qg51u said:
HoustonHawk82":2v5qg51u said:
StoneCold":2v5qg51u said:

sc

JUST GETTING WARMED UP FOR SUNDAY. :)

sc

AND MAY I COMMEND YOU SIR ON THE PURCHASE OF THE KNIT CAP!!!

Because if the Seahawks end up playing a frustrating game, you can do the move where you squeeze the cap off your head, squeeze it REALLY HARD in your hands, then throw it down in disgust and yell "GO YOU FREAKING SEAHAWKS GO!!!! COME ON!" And then you can pick it up and put it right back on your head

That's a lot harder of a move with a t-shirt or jacket... takes too long to get it off and by then the adrenalin isn't there anymore. And by the time it comes to chant and yell the mood will have passed - not to mention getting it back on.

And on the chance they rip it up and run over the Cardinals, you can take it off and throw it in the air graduation-cap style and yell "YEAH!! GO SEAHAWKS GO!!!" - which is again harder to do with a shirt or jacket.

In other words....

GREAT JOB ON THAT PURCHASE!!!!! WELL DONE! AND GO YOU FREAKING SEAHAWKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
A few more very brief words on the subject and on this thread. ..

(ahem ahem ahem)

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!! GO YOU FREAKING SEAHAWKS!!!!

me-and-kiddoes-go-seahawks.jpg

Latest posts