Lynch's Back Long Term

Sealake80

Reaction score
I just read this article:

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... 23xml.html

It made me feel a little sad. I love beast. Without beast there is no Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks imo.

That said, I think that maybe Lynch should retire ASAP. The back issue sounds bad. He gave us so much. You know what? I don't need him to destroy his quality of life in retirement for this team. Why do I get the feeling it's too late for that? There have been a lot of signs this year that something's up with Lynch. IMO It's not his relationship with the team.

Beast belongs in HOF for his style alone. Screw the stats. Give him SA's line. Get outa here!

I was there for Beast Quake. No one can ever take that or the Super Bowl Championship away.

Go Hawks :49ersmall:

Sac

Reaction score
I love the BEAST, and I'd love to see him play for as long as he wants. But not at the cost of his long term health. He's already given so much.

I-Hawk58

Reaction score
Surgery exists my friend. I'm sure beast will go under the needle as soon as he retires. I'm pretty sure whatever it is can be cleaned up/replaced to preserve quality of life. Seahawks might even pay for it.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Every player who plays five years or more will have some form of "body impairment" for the rest of his life. Trust me...one doesn't have to play for the NFL to have a bad back, knee, hip or shoulder injuries. They just happen on the way to getting "old". Do you think that Walter Jones played too long? Some players get injured their first year in the League! Did they play too long?

OP
OP
S

Sealake80

Reaction score
Bigpumkin you make some good points. Its weird, but I guess Im just trying to express how I feel about Lynch and I feel protective. Lynch is the man.