Incredible Consistency

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Most by now know that we haven't lost a game by double digits in a long time. Yes this stat is meaningless as if you lose, who cares by how much it's by, but it serves to show the talent 1-53 in our organization in order to stay in every single game the last few years.

Including regular + post season, we haven't lost by double digits in a whopping 57 straight games. If that doesn't seem like much, here's the list of every other one of the top teams out there :

GB : 4 games (have 3 double digit losses already this year)
SF : 0 games
Philly : 2 games
Arizona : 0 games (3 double digit losses this year, including 2 in a row)
Detroit : 1 game
Dallas : 0 games
Cincy : 3 games
Indy : 2 games
Patriots : 9 games
Denver : 2 games
San Diego : 3 games
Baltimore : 3 games

This is the mark of a championship squad

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Its not like we dont know this but its awesome none the less!

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Is his the longest streak of all time? Is there any way to know that?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
This is one of the most extraordinary traits of the Carroll Era.

As most of you know, Carroll's USC teams went 108-consecutive games without losing by more than a touchdown.

I'm still pissed off about the San Diego loss and that FG they allowed with 1:30 left in the game. If not for that stupid game, the Seahawks would be riding a 57-game streak.

As it stands, they hold the NFL record at 44-consecutive games without losing by more than seven points.

Cartire

Reaction score
12thManNorth":38l5fg5s said:
Most by now know that we haven't lost a game by double digits in a long time. Yes this stat is meaningless as if you lose, who cares by how much it's by, but it serves to show the talent 1-53 in our organization in order to stay in every single game the last few years.

Including regular + post season, we haven't lost by double digits in a whopping 57 straight games. If that doesn't seem like much, here's the list of every other one of the top teams out there :

Ill admit im a bit off right now. But im confused on what the list shows. I think it shows the amount of games each team has lost by at least 10. But I see SF with 0. Am I reading this wrong. Keep in mind, I could be right now.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Cartire":1fhwxnpq said:
12thManNorth":1fhwxnpq said:

Ill admit im a bit off right now. But im confused on what the list shows. I think it shows the amount of games each team has lost by at least 10. But I see SF with 0. Am I reading this wrong. Keep in mind, I could be right now.

It's showing how many games since losing by double digits. SF lost their last game by 16,so they currently have a "streak" of zero.

:thirishdrinkers:

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Right. It's a "no accidents in X days" computation.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
IIRC, in earlier discussion and inquiries, I think Montana's 49ers went like 90-something games without losing by 10 points or more.