Next 2 games - Browns and Ravens

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
So happy for the win with over the Cards.

Um. Next couple games are looking like a challenge. Not sure if you caught the Browns game yesterday. We need an answer for Myles Garrett. Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? He looked like a BEAST yesterday.

And didja see what the Ravens did to the Lions? Eeep.

2 tough games coming. I hope we can ride this momentum and come out 2-0 in the next couple weeks!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. 1-1 would be solid. Cleveland is no joke that's for sure. And the Ravens are damn good when they are locked in.
Can't make the same mistakes in the red zone we have seen the last 2 weeks. These two teams will pounce, esp. the Ravens.

xray

Reaction score
I predicted a Hawks loss due to 2 turnovers . I was wrong...they had 3 . The only reason the Hawks won was because they were playing AZ ; who are playing a backup nobody QB and also were without their starting RB . The Hawks have commited 5 turnovers in the last 2 games . If they continue this trend , they will absolutely lose to both the Browns and the Ravens .

RiverDog

Reaction score
Yeah, the easy part of our schedule is over. Now we'll see what we're really made of.

The Browns have a great defense, but a very pedestrian Colts team hung 38 points on them yesterday, so who knows. The Ravens are a sleeper, just got through B-slapping what I thought was a top tier Lions club. And that's not to mention getting the Niners twice and the Eagles, who just got through holding the league's best offense to 17 points. Then there's the Cowboys and Rams, who got Cooper Kupp back and looks as if he hasn't missed a beat.

I'm very pleased with a 4-2 record, but I'm not holding my breath, either. This team still has a lot of warts.

evergreen

Reaction score
We play up and down to ur competition usually. They'll both be reasonably close.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Cleveland's D is so good that it gave up 38 points to the Gardner Minshew led Colts.

I think Seattle is on par with both of these teams, so expect two great games. Coin flips, both of em.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, before Sunday, they were #1 in the league. That D line is legit, and Myles Garrett is insane good. A split does seem very realistic.

knownone

Reaction score
Everything about that Ravens game is terrifying: 10 a.m. East Coast start, Lamar Jackson, elite defense. On paper, we match up pretty well. But so did the Lions.

We'll be fine against the Browns, especially if they start PJ Walker. We can't turn the ball over and Myles Garret is a problem. But our defense is good enough to lock them down, so I like our odds.