Didn't notice this hater article after the Super Bowl

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Might be the worst I've ever seen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephen-h ... 35696.html

-"The NFL can't afford to let the Seahawks continue in their cynical ways for two reasons. One is that the success Seattle has had with this cynical tactics will force other teams to emulate it. The forward pass will then cease to be a part of the game of football."

-"Some sportscaster types call the Seahawk kind of cynical exploitation of referee reluctance simply smart. Teams in the Western Conference of the NFL call it simply cheating."

LOL wth? Does this guy even know what he is talking about? How does Huffington Post allow this to be on their website?

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
If you are reading Huff Post for quality over clickbait, I'm sorry for you.

Those folks are thisclose from running Celebrity Upskirt and Sideboob pages.

OP
OP
R

RunTheBall

Reaction score
"The Seahawks should have been destroyed with this defensive formation, but they weren't. When the Broncos went to the long pass to back off the safeties, their receivers were interfered with, stopping several easy touchdowns that would have caused the Seahawks to give up on stopping the short catch and run. Tellingly, the only time the Broncos scored was right after a pass interference call on the Seahawks. Suddenly, it looked like the offense the world had been seeing for the previous 17 games."

The dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

DrDix

Reaction score
The only word that comes to mind is humorous.

Only word that needs to be said about this 'article.'

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
RunTheBall":35n7s9u8 said:
"The Seahawks should have been destroyed with this defensive formation, but they weren't. When the Broncos went to the long pass to back off the safeties, their receivers were interfered with, stopping several easy touchdowns that would have caused the Seahawks to give up on stopping the short catch and run. Tellingly, the only time the Broncos scored was right after a pass interference call on the Seahawks. Suddenly, it looked like the offense the world had been seeing for the previous 17 games."

The dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Haha.. British sports journalists should stick to writing about Cricket and Rugby.

endzorn

Reaction score
I loved it. I take particular pleasure in people who try to diminish the accomplishments of others. That was one of my favorite reads of all time.

kearly

Reaction score
Such delicious sour grapes. It was likely ghost written by Mike Klis.

The weird part is that the article cites the Wall Street Journal, but is posted on Huffington Post. It'd be like Fox News and MSNBC joining together to randomly bash the Seahawks.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I read it in the voice of my gay aunt and it kinda made sense.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
It's like a Kevin Meany bit; "No forward pass....that's crazy! You're like a crazy person running around with no forward pass! You'll put somebody's eyes out with that football! Mr. Bigshot passer guy, who does that?!"

Donn2390

Reaction score
It's the Huffington Post. This article was written to show that the Huff Po doesn't know any more about sports than it does about politics..