Jordan Hill

nolachawks

Reaction score
I didn't see any posts about his game yesterday. I was really impressed with him. It seemed like he was always near Sanchez or wherever the ball was at. He had 4 tackles and 1 sack. I just wanted to give him some big ups on his game yesterday. :th2thumbs:

GO HAWKS!

Rob12

Reaction score
He played a great game. He's come up huge for us after Mebane's injury.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Looks like we found a good one. I would still like to add more DT depth in the draft next year.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
nolachawks":2eyqtnp0 said:
I didn't see any posts about his game yesterday. I was really impressed with him. It seemed like he was always near Sanchez or wherever the ball was at. He had 4 tackles and 1 sack. I just wanted to give him some big ups on his game yesterday. :th2thumbs:

GO HAWKS!
And... 2 tackles for loss... and one QB hit.

Great game.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
This is the best game he's ever played with that sack and a couple big stops in the backfield. He's always had that rare quickness and good use of hands, but now he's flashing the toughness he needs to play on this defense.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I was waiting for a Jordan Hill thread...every game certain players just stand out as being around the ball all of the time. Most of the time, it's the usual guys, but Hill really stood out to me in a good way in this game.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
He's a big round boy and looked kinda damn fast on a couple plays... a little Warren Sappyish flashed through my brain and then was gone... god we could only hope.

Latest posts